Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NExusWrath

05-13-2013

Shyvana, can i be a dragon please ill give you fire cookies!

Heil Teemo

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"I'd believe that if I wasn't certain you then spent the next five hours doing things to yourself that would make Miss Fortune blush." Shyvana accused, working on her armor.
"Maybe next time you should let me vent on you then on myself then," she grumbled, loud enough to be both heard and have her point be made. "I swear, it's like you derive sexual pleasure from teasing, but are deathly allergic to the act itself."

Ask Shyvana

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire bares his fangs while spikes also start to form on his other arm and his legs.

"What, first you claim that boastful words don't impress you, and when I propose to prove my strength you hide behind the name of your country?"

His tail sweeps from side to side as if lashing out at something.

"I care nothing about your 'Demacia', so if I really want to fight you something like that won't stop me. Disappointing though that you turn out to be a coward, intending not to be impressed by words but afraid to be put to the test."
Shyvana shook her head.

"Garen himself, the Might of Demacia, had to fight off his own men from cutting down Katarina when she was here." Shyvana said. "You really think I would be any more successful in merely talking down a country full of guards rushing at a dragon?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn smiled, "Anything really, perhaps how you met Prince Jarvan?"
Shyvana furrowed her brow.

"It's not a nice story." She said. "Prince Jarvan met me naked, covered in blood, weeping over my father's corpse. His men were terrified, and he was stupidly brave enough to approach me. But we agreed that I would put on new clothes to replace what my previous transformation shredded, and he would help kill the drake that slew my father." She shook her head. "Those clothes were shredded too, and his men got to see naked, blood covered me rip a drake's heart from his living body, making sure he saw it before he died. ...I would shred another full outfit before Prince Jarvan's commissioned armors for me were done."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
Shyvana, can i be a dragon please ill give you fire cookies!
...I can't turn you into a dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
"Maybe next time you should let me vent on you then on myself then," she grumbled, loud enough to be both heard and have her point be made. "I swear, it's like you derive sexual pleasure from teasing, but are deathly allergic to the act itself."
Shyvana frowned.

"I pay little mind to those acts." Shyvana said. "If I'm teasing, it's not intentional. It's been months since I've... done anything of that sort to myself, let alone with another."

Heil Teemo

05-14-2013

Quote:
Shyvana frowned.

"I pay little mind to those acts." Shyvana said. "If I'm teasing, it's not intentional. It's been months since I've... done anything of that sort to myself, let alone with another."
Evelynn looked positively scandalized at the idea. Months without so much as a pinch and a squeal? Shyvana must creak like a rusty hinge. Filled with renewed determination, Evelynn took Shyvana's hands into her own. "I swear I will get you the help you need, hon. No longer will you suffer under the tyrannical rule of abstinence!"

Evelynn dramatically shook her fist at the ceiling.

Ask Shyvana

05-14-2013

Quote:
Evelynn looked positively scandalized at the idea. Months without so much as a pinch and a squeal? Shyvana must creek like a rusty hinge. Filled with renewed determination, Evelynn took Shyvana's hands into her own. "I swear I will get you the help you need, hon. No longer will you suffer under the tyrannical rule of abstinence!"

Shyvana shook her head, bemused.

"Your expectations of me are absurdly high." Shyvana said. "If we did anything, you'd be disappointed."

Heil Teemo

05-14-2013

Quote:
Shyvana shook her head, bemused.

"Your expectations of me are absurdly high." Shyvana said. "If we did anything, you'd be disappointed."
"I'll accept that challenge."

Evelynn lead Shyvana into her living room, snagged one of her coats from the hall closet, and passed it over. "Leave this place for one hour. Do whatever it is you do when you're bored. When you return, I promise I'll give you a night you'll never forget."

FilFire

05-14-2013

Quote:
Shyvana shook her head.

"Garen himself, the Might of Demacia, had to fight off his own men from cutting down Katarina when she was here." Shyvana said. "You really think I would be any more successful in merely talking down a country full of guards rushing at a dragon?"
FilFire glares.

"So, not only you refuse to fight, but you would also deny me more food?"

He slowly turns back to normal.

"Blegh, this place is really boring. Can't fight, and no food to be had."

Silvermoon Chaos

05-14-2013

Quote:
Evelynn looked positively scandalized at the idea. Months without so much as a pinch and a squeal? Shyvana must creek like a rusty hinge. Filled with renewed determination, Evelynn took Shyvana's hands into her own. "I swear I will get you the help you need, hon. No longer will you suffer under the tyrannical rule of abstinence!"

((Cue epic soundtrack and a flag with Eve's face in the background.))

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:

Shyvana furrowed her brow.

"It's not a nice story." She said. "Prince Jarvan met me naked, covered in blood, weeping over my father's corpse. His men were terrified, and he was stupidly brave enough to approach me. But we agreed that I would put on new clothes to replace what my previous transformation shredded, and he would help kill the drake that slew my father." She shook her head. "Those clothes were shredded too, and his men got to see naked, blood covered me rip a drake's heart from his living body, making sure he saw it before he died. ...I would shred another full outfit before Prince Jarvan's commissioned armors for me were done."

Quinn listened intently "It really speaks about his character that he was willing to help you at all while his men were so scared of you." She smiled "And I never thought of you as the kind of person to think twice about whether or not you wore clothing, at least not before you came to Demacia."

Ask Shyvana

05-14-2013

Quote:
"I'll accept that challenge."

Evelynn lead Shyvana into her living room, snagged one of her coats from the hall closet, and passed it over. "Leave this place for one hour. Do whatever it is you do when you're bored. When you return, I promise I'll give you a night you'll never forget."
"I never forgot the day my father died." Shyvana replied, taking the coat. "Be far more specific when you mention unforgettable things."

Regardless, Shyvana was curious enough to do as she was asked. She went off to the training grounds and spent about an hour working with whatever new recruits were brave enough to do that, and soon, Shyvana was back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire glares.

"So, not only you refuse to fight, but you would also deny me more food?"

He slowly turns back to normal.

"Blegh, this place is really boring. Can't fight, and no food to be had."
Shyvana glared at FilFire.

"There is PLENTY of food, just not human meat." She growled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn listened intently "It really speaks about his character that he was willing to help you at all while his men were so scared of you." She smiled "And I never thought of you as the kind of person to think twice about whether or not you wore clothing, at least not before you came to Demacia."
"I've spent a lifetime being naked after every transformation." Shyvana said. "I truly don't care anymore who sees my body. And besides, I used my barely human, gray form most often then." She frowned. "No doubt many humans are into that, but coupled with all the blood, there wasn't much sensual about it."