Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

04-24-2013

(( bump ))

Silvermoon Chaos

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-
((Is is bad that at first glance I read "Maid Cafe"?))

Ask Shyvana

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Shyvana do you think It's ok for Nasus to try her chocolate cake?
Nasus is not a dog, Summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire leans forwards, grinning at Shyvana while his tail lashes out behind him.

"And what about me then? Am I too furious to team up with other dragons if I felt it appropriate?"
"...you seem to be an exception." Shyvana admitted, grumbling.

Quote:
(( sorry buddy I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't get mad at me.... D: ))
(Lol I'm not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thripid View Post
((I like to get '9 Flat CDR Blues' (7.5% total), [unless if I know I'm versing an all AP team, then it would be scaling/flat magic resist ], since of Dragons descent’s passive armour and magic resist gives about equal magic resist per level as the blues.
Also going three points into cool-down reduction into the offence tree means you can start the game (level 1) with 10.5% CDR, Since Shyvana doesn't use mana it means you can spam abilities faster clearing the jungle a bit better, and the CDR scales well late game, [unless your build is getting 40% CDR from items].
Boots of Swiftness is another good choice if mainly they only have slows for cc, getting Zephyr is great on Shyvana and it will give you Tenacity, meaning if you do not need to get merc treads [unless like a said before if I know I'm versing an all AP team, merc treads is great in that situation]))
(Seems fine. xD)

Quote:
*He made a short humming noise as if it was questioning her actions*

"Oh, that’s right probably appearing without any notice was my fault" *slowing turning in the air* "I assure you that I am not here to do any harm to anyone, I just like to observe the things of the world, a lot has changed in the few thousand years while I slept and ...."

*Being cut off by himself as he fell onto his side, hitting the ground with a loud bang*
Shyvana blinked, staring at the rock and unsure of what to do.

"...hello?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I assumed we were restricting ourselves to our abilities when on the Fields, Shyvana, to enable fairness.

I fear Ahri for the same reason I know you do-her ability to make heterosexual women or homosexual men actually attracted to her is rather...uncanny. What must it do, I wonder, to their psyche...even on the Fields?

When she uses it on me...well, I am certain you don't exactly want to read that.

-Morgana
Don't let that get to you. Ahri is a sane woman. What she does is all business... I hope. Otherwise, I have no experience turning down a woman.

-Shyvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-
Shyvana read over the letter, and calmly set it aside.

Silvermoon Chaos

04-24-2013

"Shy, I've been meaning to ask you, what does it feel like when your summoner uses Flash on you in the Fields?"

Unexisted

04-24-2013

Shyvana did know that eating broccolis can relief stress?

Thripid

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post

Shyvana blinked, staring at the rock and unsure of what to do.

"...hello?" She asked.
*Still fallen over on the ground*

"Well ... that was unexpected, might of used too much power to get here unnoticed." *He tries to stand himself up using one of his arms (The two pillars holding the orb can move), he was unsuccessful.* "Well at least I'm still in the sun" *Feeling defeated* "It isn't so bad down here anyway"

"Yes, Hello, nice to finally meet you in person. How are you doing today?"

Ask Shyvana

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
"Shy, I've been meaning to ask you, what does it feel like when your summoner uses Flash on you in the Fields?"
"It's disorienting to those not used to it." Shyvana replied. "An extensive part of League training is getting used to it."

Quote:
Shyvana did know that eating broccolis can relief stress?
Not if you consider the shuddering and dread of the taste.

Quote:
*Still fallen over on the ground*

"Well ... that was unexpected, might of used too much power to get here unnoticed." *He tries to stand himself up using one of his arms (The two pillars holding the orb can move), he was unsuccessful.* "Well at least I'm still in the sun" *Feeling defeated* "It isn't so bad down here anyway"

"Yes, Hello, nice to finally meet you in person. How are you doing today?"
"Slightly annoyed, as is my default." Shyvana replied, staring down at Thripid. "...need some help?"

Unexisted

04-26-2013

Shyvana do you think if Zyra?

FilFire

04-26-2013

FilFire raises one eyebrow before grinning widely.

"So, dragons are incapable of cooperating, the exception being the Destroyer. Interesting."

He shrugs.

"Ah well. It's not like you're going to encounter a lot of grand superdragons, so proving you that they're capable of working together is too much of a bother."

Thripid

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Slightly annoyed, as is my default." Shyvana replied, staring down at Thripid. "...need some help?"
*Disappointed at her response* "If only there was someone who brightens your day"

"Do not worry I will have enough power to right myself soon. Even so I doubt that you could lift me in your human form, even when you are in your dragon form it 'might' strain you to lift me onto my stand. I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself doing so"

"Also try not to stare too deeply into the orb; people have been driven insane from what they saw on the other side, even tho it is effectively my eye"