Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-26-2012

"Oh no this was from Kha'Zix at your 1 year of joining anniversary. He kidnapped her, so I transformed and fought him, in the process getting scratched across both my eyes. But I'm not worried, they'll heal with time."

st0pb0t

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...it offended her this much?" Shyvana asked, motioning at his bandages.

"There's the Evelynn we know." Shyvana said, unphased. "Why do you hide it behind this facade of sexuality?"
Evelynn glared at Shyvana like she couldn't believe she was having this talk with her, of all people. "You know how you don't want the world to know you hunt squirrels? My secret is equally gruesome and tends to push people away too."

Script Lord

11-26-2012

That oh so familiar envelope containing the letter from that lovable sociopathic murderer arrives for Shyvana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Dearest Shyvana,

I do hope you haven't been missing me too terribly. I know your days would be dull and uneventful were I to cease sending your letters showing just how much I relish in violence and death. A sentiment I have no doubt that you share! But at any rate, I wrote to you to make sure you had not forgotten about me. I know I haven't forgotten you.......Oh how I see your face in every surface that projects an image. Oh how I long to see the red pool beneath your beautiful form, rendered cold and lifeless. It makes me all tingly just thinking about it, and now I'm all giddy from writing that!!!

At any rate. I was thinking about paying you a visit some time. Most preferably while you slumber. The Institute of War is easy enough to infiltrate, the only issue is finding your room. And should you not be there, then I can simply uncover your actual residence's address from whatever records the Summoners keep on you.

Oh dear. I'm rambling again. I'd better cut this letter off here. So, ta-ta for now~

Murderously yours,
Jaques

P.S.: If you're wondering why these letters keep reaching you and bypassing the Summoners' usual precaution regarding Champion fan-mail, let's just say that I know someone on the inside who makes sure that it can get to you.

Ask Shyvana

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
"Oh no this was from Kha'Zix at your 1 year of joining anniversary. He kidnapped her, so I transformed and fought him, in the process getting scratched across both my eyes. But I'm not worried, they'll heal with time."
"That's good." Shyvana said. "So... you wish to know how to make up with her?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn glared at Shyvana like she couldn't believe she was having this talk with her, of all people. "You know how you don't want the world to know you hunt squirrels? My secret is equally gruesome and tends to push people away too."
"...it's not a secret." Shyvana said, unphased by the glare."People see that side of you all the time."

She cleared her throat, and did her best Evelynn voice.

"Mmmmm I like it when they screeaam..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
That oh so familiar envelope containing the letter from that lovable sociopathic murderer arrives for Shyvana:
Shyvana crumpled the letter up and tossed it into the fireplace, where overconfident nonsense belonged.

Bladesaber

11-26-2012

"That would be nice, yes."

st0pb0t

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...it's not a secret." Shyvana said, unphased by the glare."People see that side of you all the time."

She cleared her throat, and did her best Evelynn voice.

"Mmmmm I like it when they screeaam..."
"Not bad," Evelynn appraised, then morphed into an exact duplicate of Shyvana and in an equally exact voice, said: "What do you get when a dragon sneezes?"

Ask Shyvana

11-26-2012

Quote:
"That would be nice, yes."
"Hm." Shyvana said. "Have you tried saying you're sorry?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Not bad," Evelynn appraised, then morphed into an exact duplicate of Shyvana and in an equally exact voice, said: "What do you get when a dragon sneezes?"
"A terrible joke." Shyvana admitted. "I need to come up with a better one eventually."

Bladesaber

11-26-2012

"Of course. But she thinks I'm hiding secrets from her, which I'm not."

Ask Shyvana

11-27-2012

Quote:
"Of course. But she thinks I'm hiding secrets from her, which I'm not."
Shyvana furrowed her brow.

"What kind of secrets?" She asked.

Bladesaber

11-27-2012

"I don't know, my adoptive mother and I have a limited telepathic link, so apparently that means to her that we are keeping secrets from her."