Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Shyvana,

Where did you learn to dance? On the fields of Justice you seem to have an oddly strange contrast between your dance and your other interactions. Also, when people make you dance in mid-match, do you resist it or do you relish the reprieve from combat and enjoy your cheerleader-esque jig?

Sincerely, The Chill of Revenge
When the summoners ask me to dance... I've never danced, nobody taught me, I have no idea what to do. So I just... do that. Regardless, I do not resist. It is our duty to obey the Summoners on the Fields of Justice, even if we think their orders are nonsensical. They can see far more of the battlefield than we can.

Script Lord

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
There is a Summoner who can barely speak common tongue and who constantly spews innuendo that he claims is unintentional. You are far more annoying than him.
A Summoner? Who cares about those useless lumps? But I really do appreciate you complimenting me. I do try oh so hard and put my all into what I do. Please sweet talk more!

- Jaques

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Shyvana are you the last kind of your race? Half dragon half human?

Ask Shyvana

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
No. As long as there are dragons and humans, I will never be the last of my race. Cults worshiping dragons are all too common, and the women give anything for their masters. Disgusting.

Silvermoon Chaos

11-13-2012

Quote:
There is a Summoner who can barely speak common tongue and who constantly spews innuendo that he claims is unintentional. You are far more annoying than him.
Quote:
Are you sure you're not a Summoner yourself Shy? You seem to have summoned something here.

Ask Shyvana

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
Are you sure you're not a Summoner yourself Shy? You seem you have summoned something here.
Ha. I am not magical, despite my hue. The only thing I'm capable of summoning is fear.

Unexisted

11-13-2012

Quote:
No. As long as there are dragons and humans, I will never be the last of my race. Cults worshiping dragons are all too common, and the women give anything for their masters. Disgusting.
your right shyvana, i was in a trip to far east side of forest in demacia to see the beauty of mother earth, so i took with my camera with me, i found a women name Celestina, shes just like you. she nice and awsome, she let me camera her. She's teaching how to dance. tell me what do you think of her and her dance move, also the music i played.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEar_pHmoCY

Hero of Piltover

11-13-2012

Lady Shyvana,

Do you want to fight on the Sparring Grounds? It'd be an honor.

-T.A.S.

Ask Shyvana

11-13-2012

Quote:
your right shyvana, i was in a trip to far east side of forest in demacia to see the beauty of mother earth, so i took with my camera with me, i found a women name Celestina, shes just like you. she nice and awsome, she let me camera her. She's teaching how to dance. tell me what do you think of her and her dance move, also the music i played.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEar_pHmoCY
...interesting, Summoner. But I know nothing of dance or music, I'm not really qualified to judge it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
Lady Shyvana,

Do you want to fight on the Sparring Grounds? It'd be an honor.

-T.A.S.
You are a brave one... but I am currently waiting on a spar with Riven. I'd rather not be occupied when she is finally ready to face me.

Hero of Piltover

11-13-2012

Lady Shyvana,

So it is a no, until you spar with Miss Riven?

-T.A.S.