Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
WHEN have I ever BEEN declined a CHALLENGE??? i'm NOT saying THAT its GONNA be easy TAKING care of a DRAGON, but COME ON....WHATs the WORSE that can HAPPEN??

*if Shyvana was a sensible person, she would now have visions of Lulu riding a large pink dragon over a ruined village or town. The sorceress laughing like a madwoman as she, Pix, and the large Mr. Piggles rains destruction on the earth below*
Evelynn has that exact same vision but rather than voicing it out loud, she sucks loudly from a straw and a nearly-empty fountain cup.

Dojel

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Regardless, yes, we can see at night. I have flown at night for battles and for stealth.
Stealth? I'm sorry, I didn't expect to hear a Demacian Warrior, not to mention a dragon that could take on entire armies, incinerate them in a matter of minutes... To not get insulted at the mention of, let alone USE such a thing as stealth... I mean, sure, there's some honour in surprise... But I never thought I'd hear a Demacian openly speak of stealth...

Civilized Rat

11-06-2012

I. Am. LEAVING! NO MORE! SHUT UP.

Ask Shyvana

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
WHEN have I ever BEEN declined a CHALLENGE??? i'm NOT saying THAT its GONNA be easy TAKING care of a DRAGON, but COME ON....WHATs the WORSE that can HAPPEN??

*if Shyvana was a sensible person, she would now have visions of Lulu riding a large pink dragon over a ruined village or town. The sorceress laughing like a madwoman as she, Pix, and the large Mr. Piggles rains destruction on the earth below*
...which horrible scenario would you like? *sets him on her shoulder* You must very early instill values in the dragon that other species have the right to exist. I don't know if you're a good enough teacher for that.

Script Lord

11-07-2012

The next time you feel bored and wish to render someone to gibs, feel free to respond to this message to set up a play-date for us!

~uO
Jaques

Ask Shyvana

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
The next time you feel bored and wish to render someone to gibs, feel free to respond to this message to set up a play-date for us!

~uO
Jaques
You are not worth my time.

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
You are not worth my time.
Aww, don't be like that.

It's quite the other way around. You aren't worth my time, but still I'd love to see you stick your foot in your mouth after all those threats you made upon me - which aren't really threats so much as they are playful banter. I suppose it's what they call "trash talking", yes? I don't do that, though. I'm more sophisticated than that.

But why wouldn't you want to fight me? I pretty much just challenged you to a duel, which you've been wanting SO badly, and you just give me this attitude.

You're playing hard to get on a whole other level, aren't you?

- Jaques

Silvermoon Chaos

11-07-2012

Quote:
Shyvana stared at him, fighting to avoid headbutting him. Instead, she lightly shoved him back, clearly annoyed.
He reached for something in his coat and took the hand she used to shove him back with both of his own, when he withdrew them, on her palm were two bars of candy and what seemed to be a red scale attached to a small silver chain in the form of a necklace.

"I'm joking of course, don't take it so seriously." He said with a playful look.

"I'm not sure if you like candy, but in any case keep the scale, I went back to the site where your father died and got it for you, I thought that since you left in such a hurry you might not have anything to remember him by but your memories." He added in a somewhat sad tone as he petted the small dragon's head.

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
...which horrible scenario would you like? *sets him on her shoulder* You must very early instill values in the dragon that other species have the right to exist. I don't know if you're a good enough teacher for that.
well THEN what DO you SUGGEST i DO?? I suppose I CAN go YOUR ROUTE and LET Mr. Piggles HERE have HUMANITY Lessons with Sir Jarvan...

Nwol

11-07-2012

Bounced back fully a few days ago. My friend repaired my weapon at the expense of having rights to belittle me when he finds it fit to. Helluva fight, a few things have been changed since. Looking forward to the inevitable rematch. Also feel free to let me know if you ever care to do something that doesn't require bashing each other's skulls in.

-Tekun Valos