Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I know. That was my ill conceived attempt at humor. Regardless, why have you come here, Emilia? There are easier ways to get a rise out of me than philosophical discussion. Are you here to try to vindicate yourself? To recruit me? To wonder why I'm purple even though I'm not magical?
You're purple? I thought you were more of a shade of indigo. And really, if a little intellectual conversation is what gets a rise out of you, then I pity you.

Just curious about you, little halfling, just curious. If you feel it is at an end, then it is at an end. If you want to continue, to know why I thought to even lower myself to your level, then you would have to simply seek me out.

Tah for now.

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((No one is accepting you right now. Your humor, its weird.))
(( everybody is different, alway accepting who they are aslong they are harmless. Words can be powerful you know. Sometimes words can hurt people really bad, one person does not truely speak for all people. ): ))

Silvermoon Chaos

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( everybody is different, alway accepting who they are aslong they are harmless. Words can be powerful you know. Sometimes words can hurt people really bad, one person does not truely speak for all people. ): ))
((My eyes bleed every time he writes something.))

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
((My eyes bleed every time he writes something.))
(( no problem bro, you well get use to it. XD ))

Silvermoon Chaos

10-30-2012

Quote:
(( no problem bro, you well get use to it. XD ))
((I won't, and please, for everyone's sake, check your grammar before you post.))

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon Chaos View Post
((I won't, and please, for everyone's sake, check your grammar before you post.))
(( ok, but I will need some time. /: ))

Ask Shyvana

10-30-2012

Quote:
Often such as seeing him every night in his room? You sure know him shyvana, the man needs good relaxing time everynight after work, or he won't able to release his stress. Oh, what can prince jarvan do without you. My days are just getting better and better, lovely indeed. Anyway shyvana, is prince jarvan planning to through out something special for harrowing in runeterra?

...decorations and festivals are not Prince Jarvan's department. There are committees for that... though Luxanna is no doubt buzzing around, helping however she can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
You're purple? I thought you were more of a shade of indigo. And really, if a little intellectual conversation is what gets a rise out of you, then I pity you.

Just curious about you, little halfling, just curious. If you feel it is at an end, then it is at an end. If you want to continue, to know why I thought to even lower myself to your level, then you would have to simply seek me out.

Tah for now.
Such malice, such hatred, simply for my nationality. It's times like this I'm glad I'm only half human. At least dragons hate equally.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-30-2012

Quote:
Such malice, such hatred, simply for my nationality. It's times like this I'm glad I'm only half human. At least dragons hate equally.
Tah retracted!

I don't hate you. That would mean you have some sort of impact in regards to my being or my thinking or anything.

Tah again!

Ask Shyvana

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Tah retracted!

I don't hate you. That would mean you have some sort of impact in regards to my being or my thinking or anything.

Tah again!

*goes to the door and yells after LeBlanc*

IF THIS IS YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME ANGRY, WHAT'S MADE ME ANGRIER IS HOW CRAPPY YOUR ATTEMPTS TO MAKE ME ANGRY ARE! AT LEAST PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT! YOUR AMATEURISH ATTEMPTS ARE INSULTING!

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-30-2012

Quote:

*goes to the door and yells after LeBlanc*

IF THIS IS YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME ANGRY, WHAT'S MADE ME ANGRIER IS HOW CRAPPY YOUR ATTEMPTS TO MAKE ME ANGRY ARE! AT LEAST PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT! YOUR AMATEURISH ATTEMPTS ARE INSULTING!
I believe I said tah, but I'm not the one yelling in the empty corridor with no one around, now am I?

Tah dear, try looking less crazy. I heard most men prefer their women without the eye twitch and the imaginary people they yell at.