Ask Xin Zhao

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XinTheSeneschal

07-05-2014

If one were to wander along the corridors of the Institute, they would find themselves in the deeper halls where champions who enjoy solitude would reside. One door is engraved with the symbol of Demacia, it's gold and blue hues glowing regally in the light provided by torchlights that lined the walls. You knock on the door and enter upon receiving acknowledgement from he who is within. You're greeted with a humbly decorated room, one that lacked any superficial luxury. On the right was a simple bed that stood opposite to an armoire and there was a desk with an oil lamp to the far left of the room. At this desk, was the Seneschal of Demacia, scribbling away at piles of parchment. He looks up to greet his guests:

Greeting Summoners, feel free to ask me any questions you have! I am also open to visitations with those who make arrangements to do so. I apologize in advance for those of you who may receive delayed replies. The balancing of duties between my king, the summoners, and this "Ask A Champion" program is tiring indeed. All are welcome! I only ask that you be considerate of others and of myself. Also, remember that although I may share secrets of my own, never shall I loose tongue about the affairs of the royal family.

AskBloodHunter

07-05-2014

A letter of a deep shade of blue, with the emblem circular gold and black patch with the emblem WW. Once opened, it would read,

Dear Xin Zhao,

As a custom to all champions, and I shall have the honors. What is your breakfast of champions? What do you eat in the morning?

- WW

XinTheSeneschal

07-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
A letter of a deep shade of blue, with the emblem circular gold and black patch with the emblem WW. Once opened, it would read,

Dear Xin Zhao,

As a custom to all champions, and I shall have the honors. What is your breakfast of champions? What do you eat in the morning?

- WW
WW,

I have no outstanding preferences as to what it is I eat for breakfast. Wholesome foods like whole grain and fruit, as well as many kinds of lean meat, are what I eat. As healthy as I try to be though, I've found myself growing quite fond of bacon...

-Xin Zhao

The Ball and Ori

07-06-2014

((Yep bringing this back for new people...starting with you!

Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 30+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A small hextech device would land fairly close to Xin Zhao. Upon turning on the device the following message would appear, along with a small keyboard on the bottom of the device to type and send a reply should it be necessary.

Name:  Xin Zhao.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  221.6 KB

FeedMasterYiMore

07-06-2014

Dear Xin Zhao,

I want to start by commending you on your skills in the rift, your truly a formidable opponent. I wanted to write this letter to ask how you feel about the demacian's who fight along side you a in the rift. Jarvan IV, Garen, Lux and even those not for the military but for there own purpose such as Vayne and Fiora.

-Master Yi

((Xin in lore is very under developed I'm excited to see what you will do with him, head canon wise that is. Welcome to the forums.))

XinTheSeneschal

07-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ball and Ori View Post
((Yep bringing this back for new people...starting with you!

Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 30+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A small hextech device would land fairly close to Xin Zhao. Upon turning on the device the following message would appear, along with a small keyboard on the bottom of the device to type and send a reply should it be necessary.

Attachment 1007521
Eyeing the odd little device that sat before him, Xin thought carefully about how to explain his fighting style. With some good thought in mind, he input an answer:

Dear Orianna and "The Ball",

You are indeed correct, my main strategy is to close distance between my target and myself with the use of an Audacious Charge. From then, I batter them with my spear at blinding speeds. However, this is only my preferred style when it is required that I duel one on one. I'm much more efficient in team fights where my team is together and positioned properly. This is where I can explain to you why my Crescent Sweep only knocks back those who have not been challenged. My main goal is to challenge the most troublesome opponent on the opposite team. My knock back isolates them from the safety of their team and puts the rest of the team out of original position. This gives both me and my team the chance to focus down on the opposing team's main damage dealer while the other team attempts to recompose themselves. If my Crescent Sweep was to knock back all opponents, then there would not be a single point of focus for my team to take on. In team fights it is most important to take out the true damage dealer so that the rest of your team can fight out the rest without worrying about getting, as the summoners would say, "melted." In short, we remove the teeth from the beast before getting into the real fight.

-Xin Zhao

XinTheSeneschal

07-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMasterYiMore View Post
Dear Xin Zhao,

I want to start by commending you on your skills in the rift, your truly a formidable opponent. I wanted to write this letter to ask how you feel about the demacian's who fight along side you a in the rift. Jarvan IV, Garen, Lux and even those not for the military but for there own purpose such as Vayne and Fiora.

-Master Yi

((Xin in lore is very under developed I'm excited to see what you will do with him, head canon wise that is. Welcome to the forums.))
((I agree, he is extremely under developed in his lore. Then again, he is basically a "secret keeper" to the royal family. Therefore, the less people know of him, the less they also know of the royal family...right? Let's hope I can do his character justice!))

Master Yi,

I thank you for your praise, for you too are a formidable opponent to face. I do not wish to sound too apathetic, but I have no particular likes or dislikes to my Demacian comrades. I feel that they are all great warriors with nontarnishable honor. I, of course, hold the royal family in high regard. I am forever indebted to the Lightshields, who have hearts greater than their honor. The Crownguard siblings are a fairly interesting two to observe. They are your typical brother and sister, they bicker and quarrel over each other's decisions, but nevertheless they are very protective of one another. Fiora of the Laurent family is a woman of great pride and respect. She fights not only for the honor of Demacia, but also to redeem the honor of her family name. I respect her for the determination she has to do so. Shyvana also fights for her own honor, which again, i highly respect her for that. Sona...she is forever silent, but her actions truly speak, as well as her music. I've taken a liking to attending her concerts, she really is a skilled musician. As for Vayne, I do not know too much of her. My knowledge of her does not extend past what everyone else knows, but she is not a force to be reckoned with unless you would like to find yourself Condemned to a rock wall.

-Xin Zhao

XinTheSeneschal

07-07-2014

Xin sat in the silence of his study, wondering when he would receive his next letter. All was quiet and peaceful... He decided that maybe he could take a nap since nothing was happening.

BloatedBile

07-07-2014

dear xin,

whats ur experience with the fleshing? did you know the prisoners that you would fight?

-bb

FeedMasterYiMore

07-07-2014

Dear Xin Zhao,

I was very surprised by your answer to my first question. I would think someone who has spent years of his life serving the royal family would have some sort of closer relationship.

Besides that I thought I would write and see if I can get an audience with you. The league has very little information on you and your quite the opponent in the rift I would be very interested in learning more about your fighting style and the man behind it. If you don't care to share such information, of course I will ask nothing of Jarvan and his family I understand that any information on them is to remain a secret unless Jarvan states otherwise.

-Master Yi

((Lets see if I can help you get started a bit, Can I ask however where your located? You didn't put it in the opening. Such as institute or Jarvans castle? If your at Jarvan's I can point out that our Jarvan seems to have the castle mapped out in his opening if you want to look at it.))

12345 ... 10