That OTHER Place ver 2.0 (Very Open RP)

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2014

GREETINGS CHAMPIONS AND SUMMONERS ALIKE!
Do you need that special location?
That magical place that's perfect for you and your sweetheart for a date?
Are all those other RP threads not to your liking?
WELL I HAVE JUST THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Welcome to that OTHER place where we can provide any setting you like FOR FREE! ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵖᵘʳᶜʰᵃˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉˣᶜᶫᵘˢᶦᵛᵉ ᵖᵃᶜᵏᵃᵍᵉ⋅
ᴺᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶫᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᶦᶰᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ, ᶫᵒˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵒᶰᵉʸ, ˢᶜᵃᵐᵐᵉʳˢ, ᵍᵒᶫᵈ ᶠᵃʳᵐᵉʳˢ, ᵈᵉᶫᵘˢᶦᵒᶰˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵃᶰᵈᵉᵘʳ, ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ, ᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵘᵗˢ, ᶜᵒᶰᶠᵘˢᶦᵒᶰ, ᵐᵉᶰᵗᵃᶫ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵈᵒʷᶰˢ, ᵒʳ ᶫᵒˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵗᶦᵗᵉ⋅

*Cough*

Anyways, this is a remake of my previous That OTHER Place thread because the first page doesn't load and you can't edit posts there. There is another thread of similar nature known as The Displaced Timeline, and if too many people are lurking about here, then you are more than welcome to shift your RP over there. (:

So.... WHAT is this place?

That OTHER Place and The Displaced Timeline serve a similar purpose, which is to act as a location for others to RP MINOR EVENTS in without having to create a separate thread for that purpose. For example: Person X asks Person Y out on a date, and they want to RP the date, Person X tells Person Y to come here to RP and say they're at a fancy restaurant.... Or at a lovely park... Or wherever they choose to go.

As I said before, this is for MINOR events, like dates or other character interactions that need to be somewhere other than the thread you met the person in. If you're going to try to plan a 300 page epic RP, I recommend creating your own thread. This place is more for 5~30 page RPs at the most and is to help prevent thread spam on the boards.

And I hope that makes sense... Anyways!

And now for the rules:

1. Please be polite, people. If some one is on that one date/other event that no one else is invited to, DO NOT go strolling in on them and go "hai gaiz!". If you do that(without the other RPers permission) I give them full permission to shoot you.

2. Being that this can act as multiple places at once, LABEL YOUR POSTS. Whether it is by quoting the person you're RPing with or by adding Bold Location text(I.E. Putting Generic Demacian Restaurant) at the top of your post to prevent confusion.

3. Please... Keep it GENERALLY PG-13. Just because this is an any location thread, doesn't mean I'm ok with your creepy cybersex nonsense. I can and will blacklist you from this thread if I see this rule broken. If you truly want to RP your smut, go make your own thread for that.

4. Be creative and have fun here~ After all, its obnoxious when some one is being a whiny butt over nothing.

If you people see some kind of behavior that is really iffy to the rules, please feel free to voice it out in ((OOC)), and if that doesn't get said iffy behavior to stop, you're more than welcome to try and contact me through the LoL client if I'm online, or throw a message to me on my Deviantart. I try to regulate things as best as I can here, but life tends to get in the way sometimes and I miss some things, having the extra tip out will really help. Thanks! :3

Youay

04-26-2014

The Residence of Youay and Ethelyn.
It was another normal day, with Youay gone working for the day. Everything in their place was where it should be, except for one thing. Youay must of left it out without thinking about it while he was upkeeping it. Sitting on the table with various items used for sword care sat Kazemaru, unchained and partly unsheathed, its dark metal shining slightly int he light.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2014

That place where Youay and Ethy reside

Ethelyn had decided to stay at home that day, she wasn't feeling particularly well and due to her 'condition' it was probably best for her to take it relatively easy. She spent several hours, well... Sleeping in. Eventually, she slowly slid out of bed to get a glass of water.

She retrieved her drink and turned to go back to her room when she spotted the sword laying out on the table. Kazemaru, a curiosity Youay has never really let her get a good look at it... Though she's never really asked, and he's never really said that she couldn't. She bit her lip for a moment or two, then glanced towards the door. He wasn't going to be back for several hours, probably, and it couldn't hurt just to take a quick peek... Right?

Taking one last look towards the door, she moved over towards where the blade lie, sat down on the nearest chair and/or couch to it, set her drink down on the table, then reached out to carefully lift up the blade. onto her lap.

Youay

04-27-2014

Chateau Youay and Ethelyn
As soon as she laid her hand on the sword she would feel power coming from the blade. It would is she was next to Youay himself, but there was something a little off about the aura. The only things that seemed aged on the weapon was the handle and the scabbard, though it was more of a worn look than anything. The sword had impeccable balance and was light enough that Ethelyn could probably wield it comfortably. The dark metal still held a flawless edge and if she inspected further she would find subtle runes etches where the blade met the handle.

Silverling

04-27-2014

Its not really a Chateau...

Ethelyn would let out a quiet gasp when she felt the blade's power. She hesitated for a moment, glancing around the room once more, then carefully rested the sword on her lap. So strange.... It felt like Youay was there... But he wasn't...

She would examine Kazemaru in its current state, and would spot the runes etched into the metal. She tilted her head to one side and leaned forward in order to get a closer look at them, then traced along the etching while mentally translating them.

Youay

04-28-2014

Shhh, don't tease me about me use of synonyms
The rune were ancient, and would be dated from way before the time this sword came from. The runes say that the sword contained a shard of a soul and that the two would forever be one. As she traced along the runes on the blade a new one began to glow a silvery white. It was a sealing rune, and soon Ethelyn would be engulfed in the light of that rune.
When the light faded she would find herself in would would appear to be a large study of sorts. There would be rows of bookshelves, the books on them would range from pristine condition to poor and missing pages. Along with the books there would be several busts and statues with a leather bound book at the base of each one, all of them in varied condition. If she were to look closely she could see familiar faces, Vince, Silver, Tao among others. There was even one of herself among them

Silverling

04-28-2014

But.... But.... Its an apartment?

Ethelyn would let out a quiet squeak and cover her eyes as the light would engulf her. One the light subsided, she would slowly lower her hands and look at her surroundings. She held her arms close to herself and started to mentally panic at the surrounding change.

"ᵂʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ᴵ﹖"

Youay

04-28-2014

Apartment, Chateau, same thing
As she looked around a somewhat familiar voice would speak to her from behind.

"You are where the soul and the mind meet."

If she were to turn around to see a man in front of a doorway. He was dressed in dark leathers with various pieces of dark metal armor in a fashion that allowed for range of movement while it protected various vital parts of his body. The black cloak hung from him like a mantle as he looked at her from behind a expressionless mask that was connected to circlet of dark metal adorned with a single peridot.

"Which makes me wonder on how you came to be here girl."

Silverling

04-28-2014

.... Not... Really?

Ethelyn would let out a startled squeak at the sound of the voice, and would quickly turn around to see the figure. She would take one step away from him and stutter out a response to him.

"ᴼ⁻ᵒ⁻ᵒʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ⁻ᶦ⁻ᵐ ˢ⁻ˢᵒʳʳʸ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʲ⁻ʲᵘˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴸ⁻ᶫᵒᵒᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᵗ ʳ⁻ʳ⁻ʳᵘᶰᵉˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᴬ⁻ᵃᶰᵈ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴬᶰᵈ⋅⋅⋅⋅"

She would go quiet again and bite her lip, sincerely hoping that he wouldn't try to harm her. If this was the place he said, then him attacking her would be a very, very bad thing.

Grievous77

04-28-2014

((Can I go back in time? I read, just wanna be sure...))

1234511 ... 32