Support Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Saw someone on here streaming it a while ago, and theoretically it sounds pretty awesome.

Then i tried it

and it's freaking awesome.

Wrote a guide on it, check it out, leave comments. Don't blindly downvote or just downvote for no reason please!

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=13660

eatthatmeatball

12-30-2011

I liked it. +1

My opinion on the preferred summoner spell choices would be clairvoyance with flash. Lux's ult range is so large that she can steal that blue buff/Baron/Dragon she just "clairvoyanced" before anyone else on the team can get there.
But then she can't heal her lane partner at all... decisions, decisions.

Moonmixer

12-30-2011

what is "out of combat" on boots of mobility?

i can see this being awesome if casting spells doesn't count as entering combat. Kite all day!

lol, downvotes but no answer? screw this, i was asking a REAL QUESTION.

kids these days...

Caosso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

I play it since a while ago. People rage at me.
But then, I carry them late game with my LAZOR.

Surakai

12-30-2011

every "support lux" i've had on my team sucked like hell.

TSM Ralos

12-30-2011

Your seriously just learning this I main Lux and play her as a support have now for a looooong time... nothing new

hoiboy

12-30-2011

I think you should include a section on using Lux's E to force the other team to reposition in teamfights, as well as zoning the enemy.

AnathemicOne

12-30-2011

Hmmm I build Lux as AP DPS to get the most of her lazar (1K dmge lazar is always fun).

I'd approve of this build if not for a few select runes and items.

First on the runes, why Avarice of all things? You are much better with pure AP runes as you already have Kage's Pick/Heart of Gold to supply you dah moneh. This seriously hampers the potential of more AP dmge with Lux.

I'd also include some CD reduction runes as that's always helpful on a long CD char like Lux.

Going into your masteries, everything is good except the greed part. You are much better suited with getting the runic affinity and whatnot as Lux with blue buff turns her into a monster.

On items, I do not understand the purpose of Stark's Fervor. Yeah I know you're playing a support Lux but why support Atck Speed when you can easily go supporting MR (like with Abyssal Scepter you added in).

Another item is Deathfire's Grasp. I do not upgrade Kage's Pick as when it's so late in the game I see no reason to keep it as I've already have a good source of gold income (dispatching minion waves with E). So instead of upgrading Kage's you can switch out for a better item.

Ocean God

12-30-2011

Nope. Her Q is super easy to dodge, bad range and low damage if you're going support. Shield is half decent for early game but thats all. Her E pushes the lane and also has bad damage with no AP while also being easy to dodge. So unless you're against some sub 1200 newbies you won't accomplish anything with support Lux,

If you like that style of support I would suggest Leona or Blitz.

Waul

Senior Recruiter

12-30-2011

Boots of mobility out of combat means if you're not attacking, or being attacked.