Support Lux Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Just wrote one up, feel free to check it out, give criticism, etc. Don't outright downvote though, give me a reason first and time to test and retest any suggestions.
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=13660

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Not going to work as well as you think.
1. Lux needs mana, your build doesn't have enough mana pool or regen to maintain.
2. Lux's job is to main a zone between enemy and enemy creeps, so that they can't farm, and deny their xp + gold.
3. Lux's shield is good in theory, but maxing shield often means you are worthless during CD/ no damage.
4. Your build is really expensive for Lux

Amoc

12-30-2011

I'd have to agree. I think Lux needs to incorporate a bunch of Mana regen into runes etc to be any good to start and her shield, frankly, just sucks. Not only does it not cast instantaneously (I've often had a partner die while the stupid spinny bubble is in transit), you also have to have a partner with fairly predictable lateral movement for it to hit. It also wears off in a blink.

Lux's support abilities imo are limited to slowing and stunning enemies for a carry to kill and denying the enemy farm. Along with Malzahar's E farming, Lux I think is one of the most annoying champs in the game in the laning phase to play against. Her W is just epic.