[Guide] Janna, The Mistress Of Storms (Support Tank/AP builds) -SmecssRaege-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abubakr

04-05-2010

Been using this build for a while now, works quite well.

Thanks for posting this guide. Still learning so might modify build a little later on and experiment with other champions, too.

Joebags

04-06-2010

Personally I think its pretty foolish to wait until level 3 to get your shield. You should have that at lvl 1, then tornado at 2, then max zephyr afterwards. There are so many situations when shield would save you and/or get you a kill with the bonus damage at lvl 1 and 2, and the minor extra movespeed/slow from zephyr is not needed that early on imo. Plus, 1 or 2 autoattacks with level 1 shield should do roughly the same amount of damage (if not more) as a zephyr at level 1. So there is much more harassing/killing potential there.

i need help dyin

10-27-2010

-i like the overall item and skill builds you all suggested, but we do know that janna is really a support type champion. and i think she's is as good as she is. bubbles and heals is her specialty, i put howling gale and shield afterwards as it will help you block most normal and spell hits and getting low cd reduction and mp for both while i crank up zephyr early so i could manage to escape a sure gank or my partner could follow through. i usually start with spirit visage for early magic resists and cd reduction early in game... well it will really depend in your playstyles and this works for me pretty good...and it will still depend on who youll be partnered with... if your partners a fail dont stick around too much youll just feed the hungry gorillas... lol (",) thanks...