[Guide] Janna, The Mistress Of Storms (Support Tank/AP builds) -SmecssRaege-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by radica View Post
I thought the Mana Manip effects are Unique.
UNIQUE simply means YOU PERSONALLY CANNOT UTILIZE MORE THAN ONE :-)

If YOU! had two mana manipulators in your inventory, you would only get 1 aura

BUT, the aura FROM SOMEBODY ELSE is not considered in "unique"

So if you AND your lanemate BOTH had mana manipulators, you BOTH would get BOTH buffs....one from yourself, and one from, the other

(also works with emblem of valor, which for 800g each can create an insane inflow of life regen and each netting 17% life leech) and starks ferver as well i beleive ( not 100% sure on this, havent personally tested or seen it done, but it *should* in theory work)

Anony

10-18-2009

WTF A Janna guide?

I thought I Was gonna get the first.

SmecssRaege

10-18-2009

there's been one before....but it's so old i dont really credit its ability to be viable anymore...

but yeah, i was intrigued after someone requested janna guide BECAUSE there was no other viable guides available.

I always invite more guides to the heros i've guided, gives more ability for growth and progression....although janna is kind of a 1 trick pony...with limited skill build differentials and items as well >.>

Vangu

10-18-2009

Ha she has not been changed that much for my guild to not be "viable" as it still is because my guide is all about being able to her all her things often and if they ever just stops becoming a viable way to play the game then I am out of luck as that is what I mostly do with all champions I play...and I do well at it.

Her only major change is the switching the order of her spells..and that is taking some getting used to. But no my guide is still viable to go for if it is the type of playstyle you do but from what I have seen not many people take the cd-reduction to heart as I do on any character other then Zilean.

SmecssRaege

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Ha she has not been changed that much for my guild to not be "viable" as it still is because my guide is all about being able to her all her things often and if they ever just stops becoming a viable way to play the game then I am out of luck as that is what I mostly do with all champions I play...and I do well at it.

Her only major change is the switching the order of her spells..and that is taking some getting used to. But no my guide is still viable to go for if it is the type of playstyle you do but from what I have seen not many people take the cd-reduction to heart as I do on any character other then Zilean.
Fair enough, i was very tired when i made that post yesterday =P

Vangu

10-18-2009

I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss something that made my guide out-of-date..other then it was posted a while back. Though I do know I need to go back and play her again to see if my style changes but the cdreduc will stay the same

SmecssRaege

10-18-2009

yeah i had a browse at your guide after i posted that, and it still all looks like more than valid information to me ^_^ maybe a tweak here and there on a playstyle change (as you have said =P) and it will be perfectly as good as mine would be as well

Poochaos

01-19-2010

For all the newbies that look for a Janna guide I recommend you start working on a support build rather than an AP build simply because it takes a little practice to land your clones effectively and you are very uber squishy earlier on the game.

Just my 2 cents

Wick3rMan

01-21-2010

Janna's ult can also be used to push enemies back into a tower or if they try to run from a gank

Gobbylin

01-21-2010

Hi guys,

I'm rather new to LoL, and have been playing Janna almost exclusively since I started. I used to go with AP build, but have been going a CDR build lately with much better success.

Although I find Janna to be somewhat squishy, I find, at least early-mid game she has a pretty good survival rate due to her abilities and speed. So for mid-late game, could anyone offer some suggestions to improve my game with Janna, namely in supporting my team more.

Another question would be, her ult, is it better to use it for the knockback in disrupting your opponents/saving an ally or for the healing?

Thanks