My Dominion Queue times seem alot higher than usual?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

12-30-2011

Before it used to be around 30-90 seconds, but now I'm getting queu times of over 5 minutes?

Can someone tell me what's going on?
(Any problems with MM?)

Therlun

12-30-2011

You rose in Elo.
You got a 55% win rate in 100 games, which means you are at least above average, which reduces the already small player pool of players in dominion for you.

Silent Reaper

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therlun View Post
You rose in Elo.
You got a 55% win rate in 100 games, which means you are at least above average, which reduces the already small player pool of players in dominion for you.
is 71 wins vs 55 loses even that much though?
Sure it's 15 more wins, but should it really effect it that much?

Melvear

12-30-2011

Could be just today though (unless it's a recent trend for you?)
I normally get queues between 1 and 4 minutes, and today I got an 8 minute queue, which was a first, and my win % didn't change.

Silent Reaper

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
Could be just today though (unless it's a recent trend for you?)
I normally get queues between 1 and 4 minutes, and today I got an 8 minute queue, which was a first, and my win % didn't change.
Started this morning.

Estufa

12-30-2011

be happy u don't have 15-30 min queues :P

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therlun View Post
You rose in Elo.
I doubt that's the reason. I'm 59% w/l but my queue times are about 2 mins. Its probably just offtime

Sauron

12-30-2011

Unless there has been a drastic change in the amount of players queuing for Dominion, I noticed something too. I'm getting 40 minute queues again at peak hours, when last week it was only like 5-10 minutes. A few weeks before that it was 40 minute queues. Funny thing is, I'm seeing the same players like always.

My ratio and win difference are mostly the same since I haven't been playing too terribly much. I think they were messing with matchmaking algs last week. WTB permanent change.

Seņor Pancho

12-30-2011

we really need more players... it's not a secret. my queue times were about 10 min last night tho, but if you say that it changed since this morning, I have no idea... but right now, it's far from prime time.

Therlun

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
I doubt that's the reason. I'm 59% w/l but my queue times are about 2 mins. Its probably just offtime
http://www.leagueofstats.com/summoners/us/19975929/summary
56%

Between 2 and 5 minutes is what I would expect for most people who are above average.

Maybe they undid the recent change where they would match everyone with everyone. Two or three days ago it was not uncommon to have several people with 20 dom games play in games with people having 500+ dom games.