Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so i want to become a jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyan292

01-04-2012

What do people think of Evelynn in the jungle? I would like someone who can go invis for a gank but don't own shaco yet. Think Evelynn could pull it off? Even though she got slapped with the nerf stick.

Tyrang

01-04-2012

Quote:
Cyan292:
What do people think of Evelynn in the jungle? I would like someone who can go invis for a gank but don't own shaco yet. Think Evelynn could pull it off? Even though she got slapped with the nerf stick.

I have seen that in tournament before (mostly qualification matches), but mostly as roaming assassin in a duo roam comp (felt like it is a comp that is hard to pull off right). I personally feels like she suffers from the same issue that Twitch suffer, which is being hard countered by pink.

MattSlick

01-05-2012

i find rammus the cheapest jungler. If he doesnt get banned you should really give him a go at jungling. Hes amazing at ganking and late game he can switch roles from ganking to straight up tanking and offensive support. Him and amumu are the op junglers as far as im concerened. Like if the opposite team is lacking armor and your team is mainly fighters and assasins go with rammus. If your team has more ap output and the other team is mainly fighters assasins go amumu.

TheSikWolfy

01-05-2012

Try the basic jungler like ww or xin

Tyrang

01-05-2012

Quote:
JazChow:
Try the basic jungler like ww or xin

Xin is good early game, but fall off hard late game.

WW is just plain bad in the new jungle.

Udyr, Lee Sin, Mao, and Trundle might be harder to learn, but they are at the top of the jungling food chain and you may as well get the learning curve out of the way.

Then there is Skarner, pretty easy as a top tier jungle. GP is also real easy altho he is not as godly.

Nishaven90

01-05-2012

I jungle at times, I always play Udyr when jungling.

Phoenix Stance FTW