so i want to become a jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oLunch boxx

12-30-2011

so i want to start becoming a jungler, its really fun and i like how it all works, the junglers im considering are lee sin, fiddle sticks, warwick, and nocturne, they are all fun and i own them all and like them all, i need some help on who would be the best to jungle with? i know how to jungle, im just not pro, i dont want the easiest to learn because im not stupid and i can remember items and routes, i want the easiest to become pro with at ganking and clearing routes fast, the one who is the easiest to become very good with, not the one that is the easiest for beginers.

Balance00

12-30-2011

answer none of those, you want to look at shaco/xin/skarner

Ichikaze

12-30-2011

Out of those Noc will be easy to pick up and his ganks are solid.

Doctor Tam

12-30-2011

Warwick is okay if you want to be safe, but you will have a tough time carrying. Lee and Nocturne are versatile and have great ganks.

WayneKingftw

12-30-2011

Lee sin is one of the best junglers atm, but is on the harder side of things. Fiddlesticks is hard and requires good ulti ganks or you'll fall badly behind, there are better junglers atm. WW and noc are solid and relatively easy to play, but not the best.

BenderIsGreat34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Both Noc and Lee are very strong junglers, but they can also be very difficult. Noc is very squishy early, and very susseptible to counterjungling. Lee, however is fairly safe, and can gank at level 2. He is a very strong champion, but Noc's ganks outdo him because of range, but lee hurts more. Both are very strong tho. Best of luck

Firebird45x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

dont bother with jungle, it is complete **** now, you will be behind on money and exp unless you jump into lane for a couple lvls

i luld

12-30-2011

Being a jungler myself i can say the top junglers atm (in terms of speed through camps) are udyr, skarner, lee sin in that order(in new jungle since it is AoE = win) and i do a good ol shaco jungle when i feel like trolling. shaco and lee have great lv 2 ganks while skarners real power is the ult. udyr is just a dick all around. Dont really bother with anyone else since WW just isnt cut out for the meta and types of champ combinations goin on now. you want fast, versitile junglers who can man handle most other champs and secure kills

- go to youtube and search Stonewall008 he has very good jungle routes/runes/mastery layout along with "mindset" videos that can help you understand the champion. word.

Intsikandy

12-30-2011

Udyr, Skarner, and Lee sin are the God tier junglers, they do the job the best, have monstruous clearing, ganking, counterjungling, and versatility, they are obligatory to learn. Otherwise, popular classic junglers such as Warwick and Fiddlesticks have been falling off a lot due to jungle nerfs, and that the jungle just respawns faster than they can clear, and that their ganking is level 6 dependant. Why play Warwick, who functions in the jungle similarly in terms of ganking as Skarner, but worse?

Still very high to viable options that are great and well-rounded in the jungle are Trundle, Amumu, Nunu, Nocturne, Cho Gath, Master Yi, Malphite, Maokai, and le sigh...Shaco. These champions have excellent clearing speed, ganking, and control, and with the right itemization, sustain. When you're starting out, you generally want more bursty damage junglers with good ganking capabilities, and good CC: Nocturne, Shaco, Rammus, Lee Sin, Udyr, etc.

You can also be a support jungler, who can fulfill the roles of essentially a hyper support character(with farm), you buff your teammates, ward for them, and control the buffs, and give your team a small edge, these include Nunu, Karma, and Soraka.

Most common thing you'll see and be fighting against is bruisers with CC: Skarner, Udyr, Lee Sin, Nocturne, Rammus, etc. They are strong gankers with sustained DPS, which wil be the most common opponent you'll be facing in the jungle, know how to fight against them.

The reason why bruisers are the most common opponent you face are because of their flawless transition at the end of the laning phase, they will fit in a team fights just fine, without much concern whether the team composition is bad or not, however, this is also true of support junglers, so don't let the idea of being a minimal damage dealer and buffer turn you off of support jungling.

As for support jungling, they can often counter ganking junglers by providing many wards in the enemy jungle, and provide total map awareness, denying gankers opportunity to gank. By doing so, you can deny the enemy jungler ganks, and their farm.

The best junglers to learn currently, especially what is expected of you, disregaring everything else, has the ability to gank and gank hard. (Take in mind ganking does not mean going in for the kill, it can be simply to blow summoners, get harass in, and ready yourself for more ganks) Your team will probably rage if you don't, but make sure your laners understand that ganking doesn't always mean diving in for the kill.

Learning to gank can take awhile, but the thing you want most is vision of the enemy, catching them out of position, and making sure your laners are in position, and to mak sure that you won't get counterganked by the enemy jungler. Do not blow all your CC right away, you are likely to get in more hits if you hold onto it for awhile, even if the risk is that you only blow a flash or less. You'll gank tens of thousands lanes before you know all the dirty little tricks, and you'll always find new ones.

Good luck

Kelvis

12-30-2011

Good luck