Support Rune and Mastery Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amehta01

12-30-2011

Hey guys,

My question is this:
what Runes and Masterys are good for a support type Champion like Soraka?

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Mastery wise, ive been experimenting with 0/0/30 and liking it alot so far, someone else will have to provide more feedback on that.

As far as runes go you have so many possibilities. If you only have a few rune pages available to you, I would simply use your AP rune page. If you main supports then you would want a seperate rune page for them but also depends if you want to save IP etc.

Try this: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-rune-pages-guide

DevilHorn

12-30-2011

I've been using armor reds, mana regen/lvl yellows, mr/lvl blues (I lack cd runes), and g/10 quints to shore up my babysitting.

Oh and 8/0/22 masteries. 8 for cd.

amehta01

12-30-2011

thanks this gives me an idea of what I need to do. If anyone you know has knowledge about this, send them to this thread. thank you!

Jman69

12-30-2011

AP or armor / marks
Armor or mp5 / seals
MR or CDR / glyphs
gold/10 / quints.

depends on the specific champ.

TtS Xantion

12-31-2011

As far as runes go I agree 100% with jman69. Now as far as masteries go I have multiple support mastery pages. If I'm playing say taric for example I may run 0/15/15 for a little extra tankyness sona may look like 9/0/21 or 0/9/21 depending on if my ranged ad wants to play an agressive start or not. But no matter what make sure you go into utility enough to get wealth so u can start with 4 wards and a pot. Referring to the previous post I dont think going heavy utility is a bad idea but I would say atleast go 0/1/29. The extra 10% on summoner heal could be the difference in ur carry living or dyIng