Voli rune page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorbie Jr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Well started jungling him recently and dont really know what to run for runes on him.

Im using flat ad marks, hp quints, armor yellows, and scaling mr blues.

DarkenDragon

12-30-2011

AD marks is pointless since not many of his skills will scale well with it, you'll want either armor pen or attack speed,

other than that it seems alright but the fact that your trying to jungle with him is a bit odd to me, he seems more like a lane fighter than a jungle fighter, nothing in his kit helps him in the jungle much and his skills are better put to used helping an ally harass an enemy, but thats just my opinion.

not saying he cant jungle just theres other people that can do a better job, and you can do a lot better in lane than jungle

Gorbie Jr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking atk speed would be the way to go.

As far as why I jungle him is that hes actually pretty good there. Clear time is not to bad, ganks are great with the fling + slow and its just something new for me to do. I was just tired of trundle and wanted to do something different. Have had great success so far.

For his build I start cloth +5 at blue buff. wriggles - mercs - atmogs - wits end/more tank stuff.