Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

7/14/2010 Issues on Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wotabc

Producer

07-14-2010

5:30 PST: We're getting reports of intermittent in-game lag in live games. We're investingating this right now and putting hardware in place to address this issue. Will update when we have more information or in the next hour.

6:05 PST: We're almost complete in the hardware changes. Will update in the next hour.

6:31 PST: Ok. the changes are complete. We'll be monitoring to see if the problem re-occurs and address it however we have to.

Galdo

07-14-2010

first. Thx for info.

Psychotic Frog

07-14-2010

Hope it will be fixed soon, thx guys.

Safarie

07-14-2010

Are the nidalee bugs going to be fixed?

Naive

Recruiter

07-14-2010

Season 1 so many problems. TT_TT
Hope it gets fixed soon.

Areola

07-14-2010

Hope it gets fixed. Lags are so bad now that me and my friends can't even play a normal game without the entire thing stopping from all that's going on.

AyeTikiTiki

07-14-2010

Since the server came back on at around three i haven't been able to log on. i get a error of "unable to connect to pvp.net"

CrazyBolas

07-14-2010

It seems like practice games are disabled. I was hoping to use the practice game to test if some hardware worked properly prior to playing a real game. Any word on when practice games will be up and running again?

DubertMcDank

07-14-2010

Bah Humbug!!!

Scaryball

07-14-2010

Thx for the info.