viktor buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wacky007

12-29-2011

ive been doing really bad as viktor not all games but most.i feel like he doesnt do enough damage or something. is it that this is true or am i just not good as viktor. and will there be buff?

Fvck Raise

12-29-2011

I disagree.

http://i39.tinypic.com/k3u3h4.jpg

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2011

I carried one game as Viktor, but still lost due to the other lanes feeding. Another game I laned and did not do well, due to Irelia and GP outfarming me.

....I won Bot Games tho!

Handaran

12-30-2011

I don't think too many people can claim to be great with him yet, but so far I have to agree with you. He feels lackluster in that any other 'mage' can either do more burst or sustained damage than he can (sometimes both). His CC is unreliable and seems to be only good as a zoning tool, which may not be bad, but doesn't help him much.

On top of that, he has a gimmicky passive that really makes sure his late game sucks balls. Honestly, they need to buff all 3 aspects of his passive so that he scales into late game better with a missing GOOD 6th item.

Rauber Jenkins

12-30-2011

Guys are clearly misinterpreting his role... He isn't suppose to do LeBlancs burst... He has a shield, a stun and a Death Beam... Not to mention his ultimate which, yeah is quite awesome.. Which also silences for half a second and follows its target

He can get Yellow Hex which gives 200 HP, 6 HP per 5 and 33% movement for 3 seconds when using Q..

He can get Blue hex which gives 200 mana, 10% cooldown reduction (even though the CD's are fairly low as is) and W is cast 33% further away

He can get Red Hex which gives 45 ability power and cause victims of his Death Beam (E - Laser Beam) to languish an additional 30% damage over 4 seconds....

Not to mention he passively receives 3 ability power per level.... I happen to think he is fine the way he is, with perhaps an exception with the hex core... Possibly a bit more ability power for the Death Hex? (Perhaps 5?) Other than that, it takes time to get used to a new champion and get a feel for them... He's meant to be mobile not stationary face to face DPS like Tryndamere...

SometimesSion

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauber Jenkins View Post
He's meant to be mobile not stationary face to face DPS like Tryndamere...
Sure, but it's very difficult to shoot his laser while he's moving, since the targeting reticle wobbles as you do so if you aren't pointing exactly right (at the end of the reticle instead of the middle, as you may do in a hurry).

Maximum Spooky

12-30-2011

Anyone remember when Orianna was first released?

"This champ is awful, I have to actually do things to play it properly."

Only a few months later, she's considered the best mage in the game without receiving a single buff or nerf since release.

.. And then she was nerfed into complete obscurity.

Froghl

12-30-2011

I suck with him cos i need to buy AP runes ... But a friend of my is Really Good!!!