Has Dominion Failed?

Yes 298 49.75%
No 301 50.25%
Voters: 599. You may not vote on this poll

Has Dominion Failed (Please read)

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quren

12-29-2011

Needs ranked for people to care on a large scale.

footynbeers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

i wouldnt say failed, but there is just no incentive to play it over SR apart from "having a break".
the ip bonuses and exp gains are too low for anyone to get into it, additionally, without a ranking or rating to strive for it will probably always fall behind SR in popularity

CloudCarry

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quren View Post
Needs ranked for people to care on a large scale.
please god dont tell them we want ranked dominion.

Dingus Khan

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit17 View Post
u can always have this opinion cause u totally know what magma chamber was going to be! also the problem with Dominion is the fact u have to defend points. people dont want objectives people just want to kill. u all know u have lost dominion or SR games often from these people.

Uhh, there was quite a bit of info about magma chamber, as well as an official map. People had a pretty good idea as to what it was going to be minus the jungle.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

its a fun break, and a more engaging way to get the first-win-of-the-day bonus. balanced? hardly. twisted treeline is probably more balanced. revolutionary? give me a break, its a freaking minigame.

yondaimee24

12-29-2011

I agree on the fun break mode.

fuffykins

12-29-2011

I agree dominion sucks balls

binch

12-29-2011

It's hard to say, really.

League of Legends was a pretty ****ty game in early beta - it wasn't until the UI overhaul that it really caught any attention. I think there's still hope for Dominion, though I personally do not enjoy it at the moment.

Hyrup

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesa View Post
Honestly i liked the idea at first, fast pace and continous fighting but i have to say the fact you have to be so capture point focused really killed it after a while for me.
Exactly, the fighting is so capture point based it's boring.

yondaimee24

12-29-2011

I think the problem is even the devs don't take it seriously, they are no updates really, and balance is ignored completely.

1234567 ... 13