Has Dominion Failed?

Yes 299 49.83%
No 301 50.17%
Voters: 600. You may not vote on this poll

Has Dominion Failed (Please read)

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudWater

12-29-2011

pretty fun when you dont have time to play a 40+min game

WhyBot

12-29-2011

it's a good mode to play if you are tight on time/ have 30 minutes to play and dont want to risk a 40+ min game

Atraxotoxin

12-29-2011

I detest Dominion. I honestly think that magma chamber would have had a significantly better response.

CloudCarry

12-29-2011

i think its major flaw was it was marketed to an audience that rejected it's concept, size and subject matter.

mikeylikesit17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atraxotoxin View Post
I detest Dominion. I honestly think that magma chamber would have had a significantly better response.
u can always have this opinion cause u totally know what magma chamber was going to be! also the problem with Dominion is the fact u have to defend points. people dont want objectives people just want to kill. u all know u have lost dominion or SR games often from these people.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

People like the feeling of outplaying their opponents and becoming stronger than them. That doesn't really happen in dominion.

ProfessorEkim

12-29-2011

I really like dominion, I look at it like normals to a high elo player: light hearted and I can try something new.

It hasn't really failed because it's hard to live up to the game mode that got all those 15 million active accounts, but since it's not shown anywhere in the competitive scene, no one cares

OJ191

12-29-2011

They would have been better off creating something revolutionary and new within the "summoners rift genre". Like how we have twisted treeline, except actually balance stuff for the map, kinda like how they have the crystal scar aura but more indepth.

KaoticAsylim

12-29-2011

Dominion is working just as they had intended; As a fun new way to play, and as a break from the monotony that can be Summoner's Rift. If they wanted it to be a "revolutionary" addition to the MOBA genre, they would put more effort in attempting to balance the game-mode instead of allowing certain champions to dominate completely.

Creatinefiend

12-29-2011

my problem with dominion is't that it isn't fun or anything, but that it took Riot a year to make and i honestly felt like they could of used the time far better.

12345612 ... 13