Has Dominion Failed?

Yes 299 49.83%
No 301 50.17%
Voters: 600. You may not vote on this poll

Has Dominion Failed (Please read)

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yondaimee24

12-29-2011

Dominion was touted to be the next revolutionary advancement to the Moba style games.

it was advertised as being a great new creative mode that would capture the same excitement as rift.

Unfortuntely, the popularity of the mode has been everything but.

So my question is simple, As a marketing playform, and as a new mode, Has dominion failed?, Would they have been better off with magma chamber?.

yondaimee24

12-29-2011

vote

Srey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

IDK

I mean it's fun sometimes when you want a break from SR and just want some action and constant fighting... I rather just play ranked though.

Lasterus

12-29-2011

It's great... but the thing is that the game is balanced around 5v5. Look at Mundo on TT

TheOnlyGBeast

12-29-2011

There's no answer to this, it's all opinion but I personally prefer SR.

Amnesa

12-29-2011

Honestly i liked the idea at first, fast pace and continous fighting but i have to say the fact you have to be so capture point focused really killed it after a while for me.

Thawn716

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

The thing is if you don't play Dominion you won't know if it is a success. I'm pretty sure more people play it then I think at least, I have fun playing it if I don't have the time or if we have a newbie on board.

Meesh

12-29-2011

I wouldn't really say that... but it is turning into TT, they aren't even balancing it.

Avedas

12-29-2011

I find it boring. Was kinda fun at first but it sort of fell off. It doesn't have the same strategic depth as SR.

mikeylikesit17

12-29-2011

u would think low elo people would love dominion cause they play summoners rift the same way. but apparently its to fast paced. If i personally want to PVP and only have a limited amount of time i always dominion.

1234511 ... 13