List of known Viktor Bugs

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaladinOne

12-29-2011

Basic attack bug:
I have tried to last-hit minions while staying moving, and i see the (basic attack) projectile fire, and i see the projectile HIT, but if I don't stand still to see the damage, his basic attack usually fizzles. It's cost me quite a few last-hits so far...
The projectile may also fizzle in mid-air if i move too soon after firing.

It's the only champ i've ever had this problem with, so it's not a problem with my play style... his attack is just a little buggy.

Ryft Mith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Bugs that I am aware of (sorry if they're already posted, but they're not in the OP's edited post):

If the minion/champ/jungle monster that his Q has targeted dies before the projectile hits, it still deals damage to the corpse (damage numbers still appear) and still gives him shield. (edit: Ninja'd)

If you smartcast Death Ray, and double tap the button instead of hold and drag the mouse, it uses the mana and goes on CD but does not actually happen.

If his W is still in the setting-up phase (after it's been cast but before the slow field actually happens) it may not let you cast his Q or E. You click/smartcast/press (I've tried all three methods) the button and it does not register that it's happened, the spell does not cast.

Gravity Field has a faster (it takes about half the time by my estimation) setting-up phase animation if you get Augment: Graviton.

Similarly to Nidalee's spear bug, sometimes if you drag Death Ray directly out from him, it casts it in the opposite direction.

If you use his Q on a minion standing directly next to you, the projectile travels back and forth nigh instantly, but he doesn't get the shield for a slightly longer time, even though the projectile has returned to him.

The actual area of Death Ray is slightly larger on the sides and slightly smaller on the lengths than the indicator says it is. It is shaped like a sharp rectangle instead of an oval like most other skillshots.This causes it to sometimes miss an enemy that is ever so barely behind the start point when cast.

Kruor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Sometimes if you fire his Death Ray so that it clips a wall, it will only travel to the wall. For example, if we say that the laser normally travels three meters, and the vector hits a wall after one meter, the laser will only travel the one meter. The really buggy part is that it takes as long to travel that one meter as it would normally take to travel the full three, resulting in a frustratingly slow laser (which usually misses as a result). Very annoying when trying to hit enemies near the edges of the map.

NotoriousBLT

12-30-2011

Not sure how this happened but in a game I played last night the enemy Viktor had a red bar stretching from just above his little servo-arm thingy all the way to the left side of the screen. It happened in the last few minutes of our game but I have no idea what triggered it =/.

ThatSaulSheWrote

12-30-2011

tfs passive and his ulti for free 2 gold every time you press r

R4D10FR33

12-30-2011

Just a clarification, Gangplank CAN remove scurvy in Viktor's field, but he is immediately re-stunned.

0Mojo0

12-30-2011

bumpage

Stud Young

12-30-2011

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/datviktor.png/

GaiaMike

12-30-2011

Wow! Lots of posts overnight. Thank you for all the input guys. I am hoping a Rioter stumbles across this so they can take a look at Viktor. Keep up the good work guys

@Paladinv82: The auto-attack cancel thing is a problem with a lot of champions that have slow-ish auto attack particles. As a Kog'Maw, Ezreal, and Caster player, I am very familiar with my attacks fizzling out if I try moving while the projectile is mid air. >_>
I can't tell you how many times my poor Kog has lost a creep score to a mid-air rocket (I have the lion dance skin) poofing into nowhere because I moved.

Khloro

12-30-2011

please fix or could we get a refund? Till he is re released? Can we get a free skin or compensation?

1234567 ... 10