List of known Viktor Bugs

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khloro

12-29-2011

same as The Djiin his movement did not change.
Also something is way off his damage is minimal at best.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Wow. Poor Viktor had more bugs than I thought o_O
Keep 'em comin' if you find another one, guys

Ceekur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2011

bump

GaiaMike

12-29-2011

Bump for riot lovin'

0Mojo0

12-29-2011

got another bug.
Gravity field does not stun katarina while she's using her ultimate. checked and confirmed,she can shunpo on you the moment you cast the field at your location,use ult an still not get stunned.

binch

12-29-2011

I'll bump this when I can - he seems like a lot of fun, but may be the buggiest champion ever released.

GaiaMike

12-29-2011

Thanks guys for keeping me updated and testing/updating bugs you posted.

And yes, Viktor is quite the buggy fellow. IDK if he beats Nidalee, though -- "Nid's got bugs, didn't you know?" XD

&thanks for the bumpage, binch

Inapropro

12-29-2011

I have ONE! HIS Q, i forgot the name, if casted on a target (only tried on minions) and the minion dies before the animation hits, he still gets the returned shield without damaging the minion, very easy to reproduce if you cast on a minion about to die

Inapropro

12-29-2011

And, its kinda hard to tell, but the 30% increased range on his gravity field sometimes doesn't proc, or it already is being applied without the core, for many games i have casted my field upon the enemy's and they are the same size, with us having different cores. The animation when casted is bigger, but for some reason shrinks back to normal, if you look at the edge when casting. Thats just about all i have noticed so far besides the bugs already told, the death ray bugs are the most common for me, most of the time not even hitting minions it starts at, or the animation itself skipping the casting point, quite annoying if you try to smart cast it really fast

Cartography

12-29-2011

Also saw Damage issue.

Damage Dealt : 1,197,393
Physical Damage Dealt : 18,510
Magic Damage Dealt : 53,881

He went 5/3/10 in 31:49 game.

Items: Augment (Death), Sorc Shoes, Rod of Ages, Amp Tome, G Belt

I didn't really notice the 1 million damage in game play and other stats look right so might be just the display of Total Damage?

123456 ... 10