List of known Viktor Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godstuffs

01-04-2012

this no longer works btw :P

He can proc tf's passive if he keeps spamming his R
Just read the text
*******http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee399/ATBAN/Viktorbug2.jpg********
*******http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee399/ATBAN/Viktorbug-1.jpg********
He got items so early, his ult can proc tf's passive

Oggy

01-04-2012

His "R" and "W" Disappear after he dies.

Sometimes when using his "Q" and running back, the opponent takes no damage.

Sometimes enemies will run trough his "W" without getting stunned.

Cayshin

01-04-2012

Here's another bug to add:
While playing Garen, Victor dropped his gravity field. Right before the stun proc, I activated Garen's Judgement, the first frame of the animation began, then I was immediatly stunned. After the stun wore off, although I could still freely move around and particle effects from his abilities would still display, Garen was permanently locked into his stun animation. I looked like a flying Super Teemo for the rest of the game. The rest of the players in the match confirmed they could also see the glitch.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayshin View Post
Here's another bug to add:
While playing Garen, Victor dropped his gravity field. Right before the stun proc, I activated Garen's Judgement, the first frame of the animation began, then I was immediatly stunned. After the stun wore off, although I could still freely move around and particle effects from his abilities would still display, Garen was permanently locked into his stun animation. I looked like a flying Super Teemo for the rest of the game. The rest of the players in the match confirmed they could also see the glitch.
l am adding this, but to my new thread, which contains all of Viktor's bugs AND all the bugs of other champions as well

New Thread for Posting Bugs: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1669767

ChaoticHypnotic

01-09-2012

Thanks for putting this together!

pr0digals0n

01-09-2012

Not 100 sure if this was a bug or just the way the character is meant to be. Viktors laser does not connect if Janna throws a champion up since his laser must pass through opponents feet, and when i trap a champion with Viktors W in the grass even when stunned the opponents do not become visible leaving me to either guess and shoot in the grass or get close to the enemy champion

MisterEcho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

BUG:

Gravity Field does not activate during fiddlesticks drain, if it does activate the drain skill continues to operate as it would.

diegoSven

02-14-2012

bump