Janna runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azn Booty

12-29-2011

Sup, so I want to try Janna, but alas I have no rune page for her! What would be a good place to start? (I have some CDR blues lying around, if that fits in anywhere.) Also, what builds are good for her? I know she lanes well with ad carries because of her shield/steroid, what are some good lane comps for her? I love playing support, Janna seems like a really interesting support, not just standing back and sustaining. Thanks all.

honalex

12-29-2011

Wrong forum go die

Azn Booty

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by honalex View Post
Wrong forum go die
Shoooooooooooooooot.

Brian218

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Magic pen runes(or a defensive runes)
Flat armor yellow
Flat MR blue
gp5/10 quints

SiriusBeatz

12-29-2011

A typical support page would be armor red, armor yellow, MR blue (per level or flat is your choice, but flat is probably better), and some sort of utility quintessences, like gold/10, move speed, or health regen. You can take whatever on reds, really, but remember that you don't pick a support for their damage, so defensive choices are probably best. The page that I suggested is what I know Xpecial used to run on a lot of supports (except he had dodge yellows when I last saw it, but obviously that won't be an option for long).

For Janna, move speed is probably not necessary thanks to W and her passive, so I would take gold/10 in quints and flat MR blues.

Azn Booty

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSiriusx View Post
A typical support page would be armor red, armor yellow, MR blue (per level or flat is your choice, but flat is probably better), and some sort of utility quintessences, like gold/10, move speed, or health regen. You can take whatever on reds, really, but remember that you don't pick a support for their damage, so defensive choices are probably best. The page that I suggested is what I know Xpecial used to run on a lot of supports (except he had dodge yellows when I last saw it, but obviously that won't be an option for long).

For Janna, move speed is probably not necessary thanks to W and her passive, so I would take gold/10 in quints and flat MR blues.
Awesome! I actually do have a full mr/level set ready for blue, so that works. :P

DumbGenius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

The only specific investment you'd need for her would be the Armor Reds and Gold/5 Quints if you decide to go that way.

Both are cheap IP wise.

Fumobix

12-29-2011

armor red/ armor yellow/flat mr or per level/ gold quints

Also in some cases yellow may be replaced with gold/5 but against some champs its almost a need the armor

Torvail

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by honalex View Post
Wrong forum go die
Your an idiot stfu.

JaKif

12-29-2011

I like MR/lvl blues more because early game your laning against an ad carry. That way I have stronger late game when I'm facing AP.