New Skins and Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haidasaint

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
new skins and bundles that were in store b4 this announcement... ??

also releasing Viktor on Thursday instead of a Tuesday? what the heck guys.

sloppy work this week.
was xmas man they need a break to

haidasaint

12-30-2011

think rp was a waist on him i hate his e its a pretty thin line to miss someone with it and he rips through the mana to fast for how aggressive i play with mages wish i just used my ip

xSilverCrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2011

My Cait <3 My future Ken <3

Atyres

12-31-2011

Little bit sad that the Arctic Warfare Cait skin is now massed out, was under the impression that she was limited to only those who bought the magazine. Which by the way is the only reason I bought the mag =/

hellsenergen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

arctic warfare caitlyn is not a new skin... I've had it for months now as it was a magazine exclusive. i enjoy that i got a free champion and skin, but I am disappointed that the skin that was relatively rare is now available to everyone. I doubt it will become a favorite skin unless it goes on sale, but a rare item was "taken" from me.

Quinz128

12-31-2011

ANOTHER CAITLYNN And KENNEN SKIN!? Why!? What about Some Swain! Or Karma! Orianna! Freaking EVELYNN? Come on guys! Stop giving skins to the champs that already have them. Distribute some new skins already to other champs!

HowOdd

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0GUEs View Post
kdfasnmdlkasmdklsamkldams.

darn it.

i bought riven with my ip and i only have enough rp for the cait skin and not the champion.

time to play 85 games everyday.
Lol you bought riven

HowOdd

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidasaint View Post
think rp was a waist on him i hate his e its a pretty thin line to miss someone with it and he rips through the mana to fast for how aggressive i play with mages wish i just used my ip
One Kennen has stamina not mana and can use his abilities less sparingly then most other mages secondly his e is easy to land but isn't an ablility you spam on him unless you think you are a.farming b. running from an enemy c.initiating a fight or think you can get a kill with it. His e can be punishing to either his summenor or your enemies best use for it is to rush from a bush and ult.
And in case you ment his q the toss it is a thiner line because it has a low cd he is a stamina caster and it moves at a decent speed.

HowOdd

12-31-2011

Omg i am finaly a senior member!

Juancho Man

12-31-2011

yes and the new ww skin is so incredible