New Skins and Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hershycows

12-30-2011

a new udyr skin would be nice as well as a fix to his passive.. taking out that dodge on monkeys agility is kind of a super nerf... please fix those 2 problems instead of giving kennen his 5th skin, when champs like udyr, urgot, wukong, trundle, talon, swain, soraka, skarner, shyvana, rumble, riven, orianna, leona, lee sin, karma, graves, fizz, and cassiopeia (all of these only have thier 2 bonus skins that are released along with the champ). i know some champs are relatively new so ignore those and i left out some over the very new ones like ahri, and victor, but i mean cmon udyr had been round for ages along with urgot, soraka, cass, wukong, trundle. i mean those champs have been out for a few months now and yet u guys r puttin skins out for champs like kennen that already have more than the original 2... k rant complete... and ill even send u guys skin ideas if that is the problem.. ive already submitted a few..

Difushal

12-30-2011

Guys they always intended to release Arctic Warfare Caitlyn to the public outside of PC Gamer. It was an early release through that magazine, but PC Gamer failed to mention that by using the word EXCLUSIVE.

It was always coming to the store.

Epik High

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

wheres the patch notes?

Kanonyx

12-30-2011

Just asking, when is going to be next patch? Next week or next champion release?

P4K

12-30-2011

No Sandstorm kat skin? =(

Tinky

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
what's the issue?
theres no real issue, its just everyone was expecting kennen to throw his Q/auto attack striaght, not have it spinning sideways like stars, thats not how you throw kunai :P

Arosen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Anyone else notice the mag on Caits gun is sideways ?

blissfulbane

12-30-2011

don't really want another cait skin and i don't play kennen.. But the new champ looks awesome and im probably gonna get the double bundle.

Yummines

12-30-2011

for a second i thought that kennen skin was a teemo skin...

RayearthIX

12-30-2011

I love the Arctic Warfare Cait skin... since I already have it. Why did I buy a PCGamer mag and contact them to redeem my already stolen code if it's released now? o_O wasn't that an exclusive? Congrats to the rest of the LoL community I guess?