New Skins and Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sérenade

12-29-2011

Looks like astronaut teemo -.-

Jezerae

12-29-2011

Got the new Kenyan skin and it's super hot he throws knives vs the stars, and his dance is bad ass.

Quren

12-29-2011

These skins feel a bit half-assed. Particularly compared to toy solider gangplank.

Darth Norris

12-29-2011

So I know that riot hates Sona with the white hot intensity of a thousand supernovas but I think it would be cool if she got a new skin.....I mean I know I know she already has three (two if you account for the fact that you can't get her Christmas one anymore) and we are about due for another Teemo skin but it would make me so happy to see her with maybe a harmonica and a cowgirl outfit or something. That would be a legendary skin I would buy.

A Bed Snake

12-29-2011

so stupid!!! they would make caits skin buy able its stupid i think shoulda stayed for the mag people but no they are mentally retarted i better get free rp for this i hate that i went out to "buy" the mag its stupid

Risen Thrall

12-29-2011

I think they could have done a better job on how his E is cast... make the skill shot look like a Malzahar wall?

Launa

12-29-2011

So first RIOT makes it so we cant ever buy the old Christmas skins from <2010 nor can we purchase the skins from 2011Halloween anymore BUT we can purchase the 2011 Christmas ones in the future! AND NOW they bring in the Caitlyn skin that was Mag Excluesive to be BOUGHT with RP. I starting to HATE the way Riot is pulling this BS. Seriously Riot? You JUST said about the "Legacy/Limited Edition Skins" that you didnt want to UPSET the older players so you made their skins stay Limited. So really. Think next time before you make people stop giving you money all together...

GChris

12-29-2011

Kennen is no Yordle...

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

By "upcoming" you mean 2 days ago? Wait lemmie guess, there was an "unexpected problem" as usual, more spilled coffie?

slifty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Any word on when Snowdown Showdown ends?