Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and Bundles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eradiani

12-29-2011

Quote:
Amoxus:
Don't understand the complaints... you got a 975RP skin AND the character for the price of a $4-5 magazine. Some people even got the mag for $2 online.

There are a lot of things that Riot does that I don't agree with, but not this.

the mag wasn't 4-5$. The online version didn't have the code, and since pcgamer is a crappy magazine, if you bought it in the store like I did it was around $10 a magazine.

Since I already had caitlyn unlocked.. It essentially was near the cost of legendary skin price. Bare minimum 1380.. and if I known it was going to eventually be in the store, I would have waited AND likely not bought that one as officer caitlyn would have been purchased instead

SubToMeOnYoutube

12-29-2011

Little late there riot!

Azlena

12-29-2011

I like the format for the in game screenshots of the skins. Please continue with it in the future.

Amoxus

Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
Eradiani:
the mag wasn't 4-5$. The online version didn't have the code, and since pcgamer is a crappy magazine, if you bought it in the store like I did it was around $10 a magazine.

Since I already had caitlyn unlocked.. It essentially was near the cost of legendary skin price. Bare minimum 1380.. and if I known it was going to eventually be in the store, I would have waited AND likely not bought that one as officer caitlyn would have been purchased instead

I'll admit it's been awhile since I've bought a magazine, but $10? Is our economy really that bad now? lol

People did buy an online version for a couple bucks (coverleaf), they had to send in a pic of their online receipt and they would email them a code. Some people even got 2 codes by some email error.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1232067

Sauruza Fumetsu

12-29-2011

i think the cait skin should have been retired not brought back

taiya

12-29-2011

Moneypenny always so late lately

Mochie

12-29-2011

Looks like Robo Ky from Guilty gear!!!

Vulking

12-29-2011

WHERE THE F*** IS MY PIMP VEIGAR!

I hate how the 2 skin released are from champions I hate or don't play with when the one of the champ I play the most his hold back even when it is there in the game files taunting me.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-29-2011

Quote:
Reita:
Ah, thanks for the info! I SO hope it could be the price dropped tonight, I have just enough to get that skin, and I want it badly, haha. ^_^ I'll be waiting for an update on this matter!

resistance caitlyn should be 520 now.

KaXaSA

12-29-2011

Quote:
Eradiani:

the online version didn't have the code, but you could email them to get it...

i bought it send a email to the megazine support 24h later i got my code..

$2-3 for cait + skin. (the code unlocked cait too ^-^)

:3