Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500+ 3s, around silver solo queue lf teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mehiran

12-29-2011

Hey all, I am currently in the market for teams/good players atm for ranked games. I am between jobs so can play whenever really. I prefer to try out with people in normals, unless they have ratings similar to my own. I am not trying to be elitist, I just don't want to waste my time with people who are still learning some things such as: how/when to push a lane, leashing correctly, correct ganking, or still looking in the league dictionary for what the word ward means.

I specialize in solo top or jungle with Shyvana in both 3s and 5s (I can even manage support with her but that's more iffy, don't do it when they have a good taric or janna for instance lol).

My secondary role is AP characters such as Rumble, Ryze, Cass, Xerath and Karthus.

I prefer skype for voice comm as vent does not like my mic for some reason and I just dislike how vent works.

Feel free to add me in game for some trial games and we can see where things go from there!