Web Site errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucifer of Pride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

After you revamped the page I was looking around at the changed things and noticed a few things.

1) In the learning center > Game play >Tactics, The drop down from tactics is covered by the other tabs. You can still click them from between the tab buttons but you can't see what your selecting.

2) I like the revamp of the Items database but if you filter the search, you no longer see 'builds from' and 'builds into' items. Not sure if that's intended but it would be nice to still be able to tell at a glance when filtering.

3) Not really an error but the /chat commands tab only lists 5. Not really a problem but it would be nice if you listed /dance, /joke, and /taunt sense people reading this tab wouldn't know them yet and they are fun commands to know.

4) Xin Zhao isn't in the champion database yet. It would be nice to see the database updated with the patch.

5) More of a slight problem with frozen mallets game tool tip, but it doesn't specify how strong of a slow where phage and trinity force do.

EDIT: 6) Ok, I thought I was just crazy but the pricing on some items in the item database are wrong (unless I'm mis-interpreting the numbers). For example Trinity force. The final cost includes the upgrade cost from it's self plus the upgrade cost of the 3 base items, but not the cost of the items that make up the base items. In Trinity forces case it makes the total cost look a few K cheaper.

That's all I've got for now.

Lucifer of Pride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

More things I noticed.

7) In the Learning center 'New Users Guide' has an arrow suggesting sub pages to the category like with the maps. but the button just takes you to a single page like the chat commands button. The arrow is not present in the drop list of the pages top buttons bar thing.

8) on the Runes database page, Apparently the +move speed, -time dead, and + gold quints don't count as utility even though they do in the store. Also the images for reset filter and go to top are broken. but clicking the words still works.

9) If I change the site language to dutch, the tab bars are in a different order (Fixes the tactics tab problem but I can't read dutch so I have to change back to English to read the page. =P ) But more importantly if I'm on the Abilities and Effects section in dutch, there is a new language option called "Add new comment" (In English? For a dutch translation of the page?) And clicking it bring up a reply box that I'm afraid to submit sense it might actually leave a comment on the page. =/

10) Not really an error but the Support page is in the old page format. Even less of a problem sense the old page format was easier on the eyes and I would like to see the old format as a usable site skin selectable from your account page.....

I think I've proven that I need something better to do until this whole session 1 problem surge passes over but I'll add to the list if I find anything else..... I really I hope I don't. 10 is enough.

EDIT: Nope found it.
11) The list of effects in the Abilities and Effects page of the learning center lists life steal but not spell vamp. Way to tell half the truth to newbies. =P

Lucifer of Pride

07-14-2010

Number 9....... I touched it and it works but you only see it on the dutch version...... there also isn't a way to delete the post too even though there is on the forum..... sorry.... OSD and ADHD....../sad face (T_T)