Viktor Review

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenixHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

After playing a couple of games, my last one being a pretty decent one, I'll tell you my thoughts so far (still alot of time to test but here's what is now).

Get some CDR because it helps with this guy. On my next couple of test builds I'll be trying Lich Bane & DFG to fill in the CD gap, plus while Q and E aren't anything special on their own, mix in a Lich Bane hit and a DFG blast and the burst damage could be devastating.

Passive - The best augment I've noticed is the 30% movement speed. I never noticed my E DoT's damage and I haven't tested the stun.

Q - Shield is great but damage isn't anything special

W - There is a delay on the placement and thats what makes this suck, be very careful how you place this, with the default range you're going to need to place it a bit farther ahead of them than you think and with the short range and delay you'll have to be careful or else they will just run around it.

E - Does "Okay" damage, nothing great. Get use to the aiming and you should be good.

R - Much better than some people think. When you have you're AP up the consistent damage and ability to follow you're enemies makes it a very nice ability, not to mention the mini-silence for interrupting abilities, great on Fiddle (while he charges his ult) and Malz.

Overall an "okay" champ so far. Nothing makes him stick out that much and while his E is cool and somewhat unique it doesn't boast anything special. When I reached the end of my previous game I had about 600 AP. Now I definitely could have more since I didn't finish the DFG and Lich Bane or Zhonyas, or whatever I was going to put in my last slot. With that said I never got to full test my damage at 600 AP, but I did at around 400 and it wasn't that shocking. The damage/burst just seems to be lacking something. This guy has quite the learning curve so I still have more to learn, more testing to come.

Standtall

12-29-2011

very nice brief review

FenixHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Tyvm, I didn't want to create a wall of text. Please keep this bumped for others to see.

Burnt Nipples

12-29-2011

Can the W be enough to run as 0 CS support?

FenixHero

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt Nipples View Post
Can the W be enough to run as 0 CS support?
Perhaps, if you keep using it to poke the enemy and keep them back I can see how he can be more of a support role. The shield can take some of the damage when they try and come forward and the range the E goes gives some good distance to deny them exp. Late game as support you will probably feel quite useless to the team though.

Ixionas

12-29-2011

his death ray particles seem way off

FenixHero

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixionas View Post
his death ray particles seem way off
This too, I just actually posted in your thread but in case it got lost in this endless forum here is what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixHero
Now that I think about it they are, I noticed if they are closer to the start of the beam it sometimes won't hit, and the area of damage isn't as wide as the indicator shows.

FenixHero

12-29-2011

bump

Thawn716

12-29-2011

I haven't gotten a chance to try him but the issue with death ray could be a slightly misaligned placement marker. Does the beam itself miss them or does it seem to pass through the enemy when it doesn't hit?

Sh11ft

12-29-2011

Thanks for the review, I'm still trying to get a feel for him.

12345 ... 6