Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vayne Complete!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aimee

Recruiter

12-28-2011

I recently uploaded this WIP of Vayne.

Now here is the complete colored version everyone's been asking for.

Avatoxico

01-01-2012

Good Job

Finally Vayne's having some love u.u

Samiam22

01-02-2012

She looks a lot younger in that picture than she does in game, or is it just me?

VeKtorWithAK

01-02-2012

I like your artstyle, simple and clean presentation and well executed. Top notch!

jZampage

01-02-2012

Well what the hell does she shoot? You need a weapon in there! And more skin, dammit! Riot would never settle for something that doesn't depict the uttermost desires of a small Japanese boy in his pubescent transformations!

Aimee

Recruiter

01-03-2012

Quote:
jZampage:
Well what the hell does she shoot? You need a weapon in there! And more skin, dammit! Riot would never settle for something that doesn't depict the uttermost desires of a small Japanese boy in his pubescent transformations!

You are right... Time for super sexy pedo Vayne?

Aimee

Recruiter

01-03-2012

Quote:
VeKtorWithAK:
I like your artstyle, simple and clean presentation and well executed. Top notch!

Thank you ^-^