Champion Spotlight: Viktor, the Machine Herald

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1668315

KevAlmighty

01-03-2012

Hey Phreak ! Can you check this out please. I made this to help people. 1024 Downloads yet and over 8000 views! http://JungleTimer.com

Amber Prince

01-03-2012

I love vicktor. Hes not op and hes not useless. Idk why people complain so much about him. He For thouse of you who want to win games without skill may be useless with him. Its pretty sad when i can go 9/3/15 in a real game not a bot game PEOPLE and my team lose because i got 2 champs going 2 kills 13 deaths. and the support going positive. He is not a normal mage. He has a unique play style if u cant adapt you cant play him and be good.

CARICROTTO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Good :d

The Uprising

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Prince View Post
I love vicktor. Hes not op and hes not useless. Idk why people complain so much about him. He For thouse of you who want to win games without skill may be useless with him. Its pretty sad when i can go 9/3/15 in a real game not a bot game PEOPLE and my team lose because i got 2 champs going 2 kills 13 deaths. and the support going positive. He is not a normal mage. He has a unique play style if u cant adapt you cant play him and be good.
his W is trash unless augmented and at higher levels. His Q has short range, and his E isn't anything special unless augmented. Basically, if he had all his augments from lvl 1, barring maybe his Q, he would be a balanced champion

Neurolimal

01-04-2012

His W is not trash (unless you are a horrible player). You simply cant use it swain-style to catch a dude, its an incredibly useful defensive skill, capable of saving carries lives and your own. His W augment, on the other hand, is pretty ****; it gives you stats middles will already get from blue (which is basically guaranteed for middle), and you miss out on Augment: Power (an item that is capable of doing the same thing as W augment, helping you land your fields)'s beefiness or Augment: Death's raw AP.

I feel that Viktor is a pretty good release, he's not overpowered or underpowered, and people just seem to hate him due to the fact that he doesnt have a skill you can scream "OMGOP" at like Ahri's 950 range taunt or Fizz's heal debuff % execute damage.

It would be nice if he could change augments after getting one, though, maybe a 500 cost to do so? Would make it feel more like an actual item IMO.

Gospodi

01-29-2012

+5 ability power quintessences -- no such thing in shop
+3.1 at level 18 Glyph -- no such thing in shop
+1.9 at level 18 seals -- no such thing in shop
cheater and hacker ,don't use things that are not in THE GAME SHOP