League of... Letters???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j0n37

12-28-2011

Hello, Hello League of Legends community. My name is Jon (obviously) and, being a creative writer and someone with entirely too much time on his hands for the holiday season, I have created a LoL blog with an interesting spin on the subject.. Letters! Yeah, I know... At any rate, blogs are POINTLESS without readers so lend me a hand. As a matter of fact, it would be a great place to go for about 2 min while your next game is loading ;-)

Join in on the sarcasm and humor:

www.leagueofletters.com

Send your friends as well. I love your friends.

Have a good holiday,

Jon

j0n37

12-29-2011

People have actually came and checked the site out! For those of you who burned a few minutes of your day to come and look, thank you!

Jon

j0n37

12-30-2011

4 people have voted on my poll now -- nice! Lulz, got the leaver letter up for those of you who want some entertainment this morning... afternoon... what do you say when it's exactly 12:00????

j0n37

12-31-2011

The latest letter on my blog. How stereotypical of me -_- This is the letter from "the leaver"

Dear Riot,

I am writing you this lovely Friday morning to inquire about my current ban. As I went to log on today, I was given a message stating that I had been temporarily banned due to leaving too many games. I'm not sure if it's because you've not played your own game or not, but at give me a chance to explain myself.

When I suddenly vanish, usually somewhere around the 18 min mark, it's due to a number of reasons. No, it's not because I "rage." I don't rage, raging is for noobs. I need more materialistic reasons to leave a game. Most of the time it's because I have more important things to do like pet my cat. She comes to me with that, "y u no pet me" look and I simply can't handle it; therefore, gotta bolt.

Or sometimes, when my mom is making supper, I'll queue up because I'm pretty sure the other team will surrender in 20 minutes. If they don't surrender (only because they're stubborn) then I must leave... would you want my mother to be offended by my absence at the table? Surely not!

Occasionally, as all computers do, my computer will get a virus and refuse to let me play. Therefore, how am I suppose to test my computer without queuing up to about 20 different games in a single day only to be booted out just after the load? Oh, but don't worry, I always send a friend in to tell the team that my computer is messing up. And yet, they report me anyway-- *******s. The other team says to use practice games to test my computer or some ****. I'm not sure what that this so...

With that being s... brb dinner's ready.

j0n37

01-02-2012

Latest post: From the squishies. League of Letters: The home of LoL sarcasm, humor and ridiculousness Thanks to all of you that have checked out my blog and this thread! Please remember these are fictional.

Dear Riot,

Representing the squishy carries of League of Legends, I am writing this with one central complaint: Tryndamere.

What's there to be said about the barbarian king other than the fact that his right arm is much stronger than his left arm? On behalf of the squishies, I say this: steroid testing.

It's became mainstream in MLB and I feel the League could also benefit from the random (yes the random) testing of champions throughout the League. The shear size of Tryndamere goes to prove he's on the juice, I mean, I remember a time when he was tiny. You think he got that big from lifting weights? I don't think so.

And let's not forget about the 'roid rage. My God. The guy gets so mad he becomes immortal. For six seconds he spins to the back lines swinging Cloud's buster sword (I still wonder how he got that) two to three hitting the carries in the back.

And just the other day Fiddle was B****** about not getting life back from drain when Tryn is sitting at 0 HP.

Therefore, on behalve of the squishies, I leave you with this lasting thought. Would you want your children on 'roids?

Sincerely,

Squishy Rep.