[Story] "Hunter's Moon" starring Ezreal, The Prodigal Explorer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampionRiceman

06-20-2012

This guy doesn't even play Ezreal, how can he even understand his story. Just because he read the lore and observed what he did. All he did was watch Ezreal, he hasn't lived as Ezreal, like me. He does not have the capabilities of a writer as much as a cow has the abilities of being a carry( except for my situation of course). Anyways where is the Taric, Irelia, Vladamir, and Amumu stories. I want to see those.

Starshot

06-23-2012

Good story

LadyMuch

06-23-2012

WOW mantis! another great story. i love how imaginative your mind is!

ShadowMantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Thanks to all of you who left feedback and appreciation. I am glad you liked it.

To everyone else, if you've taken the time to read the story at all, please leave me criticisms/encouragements; it will help me become a better writer.

Peenious

06-28-2012

Great story, I really enjoy the language and pacing; this is strong writing!

I'm glad that you are also using this story for the overall betterment of your writing; keep having fun while you write, you will definately become a better writer and ultimately deliver even stronger stories for the community!

Keep it up!

ShadowMantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peenious View Post
Great story, I really enjoy the language and pacing; this is strong writing!

I'm glad that you are also using this story for the overall betterment of your writing; keep having fun while you write, you will definately become a better writer and ultimately deliver even stronger stories for the community!

Keep it up!
Thank you for your encouraging comments. I will keep trying.