Hey Riot, normal draft is prioritizing premades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Who says I can't enjoy some LoL forums once in a while?

I didn't say I was going to look into it NOW.

I'll look into it next year.
Phreak tricking all the stupid players in LoL...'what next year'... then they realize, that is in 3 days

SirLanik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
I figured I would mention it because Phreak said normal draft doesn't do this.

However, I duo queue with a friend frequently, we are always first/second, third/fourth, or fourth/fifth. We never get second/third. I ask whenever people are above us in champion selection, and they have always said yes to being a duo or tri queue.

Whenever I solo queue, I am almost always fourth or fifth pick, with third pick on rare occasions. Any time I'm third pick, the people below have always said no to being a duo queue. Most of the time the picks above me are either a duo or tri queue, and sometimes I get a quad queue. I do have rare games where everyone is solo though.

My point is, whenever I duo queue, my friend and I are never placed below solo queues, and whenever I solo queue, I am never placed above premades of any number. Ever.
I only solo queue, and I'm almost always top. When I'm not top, I'm still always top three. I have never been 4th or 5th.

How can I only get top three (and easily 80% of my games as 1st pick) if solo queues are lower priority?

Ninjoma

12-28-2011

It is broken

Kamiken

12-28-2011

I have been just doing normal drafts lately and have never been above 3rd pick as a solo que. If I duo que I am almost 1st or 2nd pick. Most of the time in normal draft que I am 4th or 5th pick no matter what. Went on a 10 game win streak still 4th or 5th pick. Go on a 10 game lose streak still 4th or 5th. Normal drafts definitely give priority to queing together. This is from experience with over 100 normal draft ques and having 0 first picks when by myself

LittleGreenElf

12-28-2011

Quote:

Next year?! Who knows how long that'll be from now!

Tacocat tacocaT

12-28-2011

Quote:

This happens without a lot of people. Including me.

Master Pent

Recruiter

12-28-2011

Quote:

i see what you did there

FenixHero

12-28-2011

I would love it if you looked into it Phreak. My past couple of games I've been up against premades while I'm solo queuing. It becomes very frustrating because while duo queues can be alright to play with when they are on my side and the other side has tri or quad premade, that 1 extra person communicating in vent changes the outcome of the game. My "hidden" ELO cant even be that high because I lose alot lol. I'm just plain at this game, not great not bad 554 wins and probably about the same amount of loses ( or more :S). I would love to get put in a game where everyone was a solo queue.

IS1951c3b087af98

12-28-2011

Quote:
While it's possible that your sample is too small, or that it's just that people tend to play premades in normal draft, I'll look into it!
i have the same issue and i hear alot of this issue.. is this still consider small amount of sample?? you better look into it or at least report it to whom may in charge.

Trogdolyte

12-28-2011

I play normal draft to practice support when I solo queue because I know I'll be 4th or 5th pick. The system definitely puts premades at the top of the picks.