Hey Riot, normal draft is prioritizing premades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aydn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Bump

Baijan

02-12-2012

I enjoy playing support, but having to do it in 4/5 games is getting really irritating.

Blo0dth1rst

02-12-2012

^

qlHX9Gdf6a

02-12-2012

pls fix this. This the most annoying thing at the moment

blutschaufel

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydn View Post
So it is/isn't a problem...?

Riot hasn't even stated the system isn't working as intended...

This kind of post doesn't help anyone.

/thebeard
:,D

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

so.... im guessing phreak was wrong? never been above a dou-tri-quad queue as solo, and always top with friends when we duo-tri-quad queue

xRadiancex

02-12-2012

Not an issue imo, people just need to speak up and say what position they want or queue with a friend! In my experience as 4th/5th pick, I usually get to pick what I want or even if I don't I don't mind supporting. If you're playing draft, you should be able to fill any role. If you just want to play top or mid or something play blind.

qlHX9Gdf6a

02-12-2012

i will never let this topic die aslong this problem still exits. i ****ing hate to be placed 4/5th pick every single time! raaaaagggeeeeeee

Gankdalf

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRadiancex View Post
Not an issue imo, people just need to speak up and say what position they want or queue with a friend! In my experience as 4th/5th pick, I usually get to pick what I want or even if I don't I don't mind supporting. If you're playing draft, you should be able to fill any role. If you just want to play top or mid or something play blind.
you make the list of people who just need to be killed.

Gankdalf

02-12-2012

bump