Hey Riot, normal draft is prioritizing premades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qlHX9Gdf6a

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
Yea... SOMEONE just necro'd it......
wut? this thread was never dead, you are just dumb

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

what are the odds that this does not work next patch?

SC0TT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

This get patched?

Bobo the Goat

06-21-2012

Can confirm that this was finally fixed in the last patch. I won't have to post in this thread ever again! Yay!

YourWilIMyHands

06-21-2012

awww i missed out on this thread cause i did'nt play Normal Draft =(

Typhoid Burrito

06-21-2012

I dont like the changes to normal draft. Much preferred to be spots 1-3 when i played with my two buddies. How is this fair? When 3 people join in normal draft that are talking to each other through skype(or something else) know what they want to play and at least half the time end up winning the game for the team then they should get top picks. Don't like it? Find people to play with in the forums(my friends and I did) and become friends with them(now we're great buddies).

Feel free to downvote due to you guys knowing im right.

Apical Echelon

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuzeus View Post
Well at this point, you just gotta pity Riot. I mean, this rollback is real kick to the nuts for the normal draft pick crowd, but being last pick is still better than not playing at all, right? And I think this time you cannot really blame anybody, a patch going catastrophically wrong can happen sometimes, even if you test oh so diligently. Although, we need a surviving Rioter to tell is whether at this point poor Yegg is

a) hopelessly drunk beyond recognition
b) laughing maniacally while toying with a nerf gun way too close to his mouth
c) sitting in fetal position and sobbing silent tears in a Dyrus style pillow?

P.S.: I was going to be really angry if the patch was delayed in Europe because the NA servers had issues for a change. But after seeing this disaster, I think all that's to say is "Thanks for taking one for the team, NA".

Cheers
Glad we could be a source of entertainment for you.