Hey Riot, normal draft is prioritizing premades.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lIlIIlIIlIlIlIIl

01-21-2012

Bump, please fix this.

Sgonzo

01-21-2012

most item i duo qeue top 4 picks and if me and my buddy are ever 4th 5th its cuz of a 3 man premade

Voyager I

01-21-2012

Bumping as well. I have been up to 2nd pick once in a week of solo queue draft normals.

a wombat

01-21-2012

bump, please fix this riot it is not our imaginations

Princess Piche

01-21-2012

Is Riot really not aware of this? It's something you just notice as a player. It's a bit obvious after a while. If you are in a group with 3-4 people, your group is *ALWAYS* the first 3-4 picks. The solo players are always last, they are never the first 1-2 or randomly placed between me and my friends.

When I queue alone or duo queue, we are last because we often get group with a team of 3.

lIlIIlIIlIlIlIIl

01-21-2012

Even people who queue solo deserve the right to practice ban phase and to get earlier picks and play more roles..c'mon Riot.

a wombat

01-21-2012

bump?

Tyhan

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
While it's possible that your sample is too small, or that it's just that people tend to play premades in normal draft, I'll look into it!
My premade has gotten the top picks 100% of the time we have had 3 or 4 people since the release of draft.

Phreak u trolin

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

I know hes busy with the tourny but bump...always 4th or 5th unless I duo with my friend

rekenner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Hey Phreak, you ever look into that yet.
Solo draft normals, been 5th in the majority of my games (I should write it down to actually get statistics.)
I'm so happy when I get 3rd pick.
Until someone on the enemy team dodges. Sigh.