Ashe Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assassin530

12-28-2011

1.Play safe.
2. Get the following items:
1st: Berserker Greaves
2nd: Infinity edge
3rd: Phantom Dancer
4th: Bloodthirster
5th: Sunfire cape
6th: Infinity edge

Once again play safe or it wont work. You can be insane and solo any champion ranged mage or melee with pure offense power. crits at lvl 18 with all these items are 900+ Good luck. Max out frost shot and volley first and ultimate ability at level 11.

Assassin530

12-28-2011

It would also be advisable to stack armour penetration and attack speed runes. Masteries: stick with offensive tree.

Arisonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Question: Why Sunfire Cape? Also, why 2 IE. I don't think the crit modifier (250%) stacks and PD provides close to the same amount of crit + additional attack speed and movement.

lastchancexi

12-28-2011

Yeah, Sunfire Cape is trash on most people, especially squishy carries who don't stack any defensive stats.

Double IE is stupid like said above.

You need Last Whisper to do any real damage to high priority targets, and you probably want QSS/BV/GA instead of Sunfire Cape. Lastly, rushing berserker's greaves straight is a bad idea. Stack those Doran's Blades.

Cenerae

12-28-2011

I'm going to echo what everyone else has said, and add that I don't think you really thought your item build through. Also, skipping Ashe's ult until lvl 11 is lunacy.

Acolarh

12-28-2011

This doesn't seem very good, honestly. Nothing personal