Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best mid in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewmighty

01-14-2012

I have played 5 games and 100% win rate with morde mid. Also a good mid in my opinion is viktor.

vital aspect

01-14-2012

Leblanc is a really great solo mid and so is ezreal

Tandy69edu

01-14-2012

wtf heimerdinger? I guess his okay but best mids right now are kennen, ryze, morg, kass, cass, xerath and karthus. Those are common picks in high play and bans occasionally

S0Stronk

01-14-2012

Cassiopia and Kassadin.

Canadían

01-14-2012

A list of good mids are:

Xerath

Brand

Leblanc

Ryze

Veigar

Malzahar

Akali

Cassiopeia

KASSADIN ***********

TerraEarth

01-14-2012

There is no hero that can beat a good morgana mid and she's great in team fights all throughtout the game. she's also a decent duelist. plus she's hella tanky.

JustDropDead

01-14-2012

Well, I love Annie mid, idk about you guys but Annie is just complete rampage with her teddy bear. Every game i play i always end with a positive score.

Vaarsuvis

01-14-2012

For mid im mostly playing:
Morgana -> very good farmer, shield gives you immunity to spell effects and with her snare + ulti stun is very good for jungler when he is going to gank, aswell her ulti is very powerful in teamfights( yesterday did quadra with that)

Kassadin -> untill lvl6 not so shiny but with riftwalk very strong harrass, you can get down like 50-60% of opponent's Hp with R->Q->E combo which will make them recall and its free farm for you
In team fights when you have some better items you can shut enemie's AD carry with Q->E combo, very amusing

Karthus -> somewhat my favourite, even tough I'm still learning him he can very easily last hitting with bombs, defile for big creep waves, and even tough you are under your turret and jungler is too blind to see it for whole time you can get your kills with ulti when you see someone on low HP, in team fights you do tons of damage because when you hit your wall on most of enemies and pop defile, even upon your death they will be slowed by team fights and stay at your defile, just pop ulti after death and enjoy your penta , at least I did quadra and couple of triple like that :P

jcJUAN

01-14-2012

I love Ashe as mid liner, but Heir is better pusher for alot, that make him a great solo top too but my problem with Heir is he dont help alot after of line phase and is a easy target for any champ (even tanks -.-) for that I preffer Ashe

JitnikoVi

01-15-2012

pretty much every single hero thats good in mid has been stated here :P