New pantheon build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topdawgz

07-14-2010

What are you fellows doing now early game to harass more now that our mana does not last as long as it used to ?

topdawgz

07-14-2010

bump.

McRofls

07-14-2010

Team up with Taric who just happens to rush Soul Shroud so he starts with Mana Manipulator.

That's about the only time I play Pantheon. Taric + Panth is such a stupid lane combo.

zippyman

07-14-2010

Gank mid at lvl 3. Save enough mana for that.

Maigo

07-14-2010

Get mana pot (and doran's blade) at start. Played well that will last you (barely) to lvl 6 when its stomping time.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

I still go with building Chalice from a Meki Pendant.

Even if we can't be as spammy as before, I just try to be more intelligent about my mana usage.

Matt Mamon

07-15-2010

1. Spend 3150
2. buy Xin, have a better early game than you ever had with Pantheon
3. ???
4. Profit

All kidding aside, I used to start with a Meki and 2 health pots, and harass with spears. Now I use 1 energy pot instead of health, and I can't play as aggressively as before. As for the early HSS, you're going to need something else, either your own Exhaust or a follow up CC from a lanemate to land the full damage.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

I've started ranking up SS instead of HSS early. I can't count the number of times I heard a solo-mid Ashe *****ing at us "Holy ****, that spear HURTS!" so I felt like enchancing that. It IS after all, his most spammable skill.

zippyman

07-15-2010

If they have a healer, I like to run ignite + ghost as panth. When the minions finally get to your lane, whether it's solo or duo lane, let them know whose boss by draining one of them to ~1/4 HP with major focus right away. Spam spear just enough to keep them back, but save at least 1/2 your mana because the real fun kicks in when you get your combo. Also, if you burned ignite at the start, you can wait a little bit longer ~lvl4 to ensure the kill.

biomorph

07-15-2010

I've started out with meki pendant and 2xhealth pots prior to patch. I find that building chalice does the job with mana.
But it means you need to farm some more to get boots and brutalizer which was pretty much all I needed before patch to start hammering away and get loads of kills.
If I go mid chalice is a must imo.
If I lane then I just dont harass (much).