Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New pantheon build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topdawgz

07-14-2010

What are you fellows doing now early game to harass more now that our mana does not last as long as it used to ?

topdawgz

07-14-2010

bump.

McRofls

07-14-2010

Team up with Taric who just happens to rush Soul Shroud so he starts with Mana Manipulator.

That's about the only time I play Pantheon. Taric + Panth is such a stupid lane combo.

zippyman

07-14-2010

Gank mid at lvl 3. Save enough mana for that.

Maigo

07-14-2010

Get mana pot (and doran's blade) at start. Played well that will last you (barely) to lvl 6 when its stomping time.

Matuk

07-14-2010

I still go with building Chalice from a Meki Pendant.

Even if we can't be as spammy as before, I just try to be more intelligent about my mana usage.

Matt Mamon

07-15-2010

1. Spend 3150
2. buy Xin, have a better early game than you ever had with Pantheon
3. ???
4. Profit

All kidding aside, I used to start with a Meki and 2 health pots, and harass with spears. Now I use 1 energy pot instead of health, and I can't play as aggressively as before. As for the early HSS, you're going to need something else, either your own Exhaust or a follow up CC from a lanemate to land the full damage.

Matuk

07-15-2010

I've started ranking up SS instead of HSS early. I can't count the number of times I heard a solo-mid Ashe *****ing at us "Holy ****, that spear HURTS!" so I felt like enchancing that. It IS after all, his most spammable skill.

zippyman

07-15-2010

If they have a healer, I like to run ignite + ghost as panth. When the minions finally get to your lane, whether it's solo or duo lane, let them know whose boss by draining one of them to ~1/4 HP with major focus right away. Spam spear just enough to keep them back, but save at least 1/2 your mana because the real fun kicks in when you get your combo. Also, if you burned ignite at the start, you can wait a little bit longer ~lvl4 to ensure the kill.

biomorph

07-15-2010

I've started out with meki pendant and 2xhealth pots prior to patch. I find that building chalice does the job with mana.
But it means you need to farm some more to get boots and brutalizer which was pretty much all I needed before patch to start hammering away and get loads of kills.
If I go mid chalice is a must imo.
If I lane then I just dont harass (much).