Best Champion For 3v3 (Twisted Treeline)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Btchsluvgldmedls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

I currently use, Patheon, Master Yi, Nasus. Depends on what my teamates are.

But i am saving up IP, for Shaco. Alot of my friends play Shaco. They say its good one you get use to him. But i was always considering Lee Sin. But 6300IP is alot of playing. Sence i only have like 1k ATM.

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Most people consider singed and lee sin on the top tier. and singed is only 1350 so a bit cheaper if you wanted to use him(whos considered the king of 3vs3) atm

Btchsluvgldmedls

12-28-2011

Yeah i played against him. Don't really like him though. But if i was going to go buy another 1350ip Champion it would be Trynadmere or Fiddlesticks.

Briandawg

12-28-2011

Shaco can wreck hardcore on TT. There are so many walls to deceive over, I'm surprised people don't complain about him more since he is so hard to 1 v 1 because of his clone, boxes, and he can skip away with stealth if he's not going to win the fight.

MrS8N

12-28-2011

I'll give you one hint.. starts with T.

AtriustheGod

Senior Recruiter

12-28-2011

and ends with a ryndamere. He's alone in God tier.

Sam

12-28-2011

Get Riven. Riven beats all in lane

forfaden

12-28-2011

fiddle

if he gets top its just unplayable

i have never seen anyone win against a fiddletoplane
unless you ran like a gp or something

Supppyy

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by forfaden View Post
fiddle

if he gets top its just unplayable

i have never seen anyone win against a fiddletoplane
unless you ran like a gp or something
to beat fiddle in top get an executioners calling... it completely destroys him and is pretty cheap to buy. It's a pretty hard counter.
champs with stuns (udyr/sion) are also good choices against him

fun trick against him... take shaco, send in your clone(from a bush), act normal...
when he fears the clone deceive in, executioners calling, and finish him while he's on cooldowns
remember, right after fear/drain he's vulnerable... it's easier said than done, but not impossible at all.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-28-2011

Fiddle is wicked hard to beat top a good shaco should never lose and tryndamre is ahrd to paly against good players but he is great for beginers to learn also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandawg View Post
Shaco can wreck hardcore on TT. There are so many walls to deceive over, I'm surprised people don't complain about him more since he is so hard to 1 v 1 because of his clone, boxes, and he can skip away with stealth if he's not going to win the fight.
I almost got soloed by 2 jack in boxes at lvl 7 vs a vll 5 shaco who wasnt near them earlier lol