Account US to EU transfer

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tattutattikawa

07-15-2010

how many votes for "yes do it" would RIOT need to make this happen?

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

probably over 9000

qzole

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeli View Post
probably over 9000
Then I suggest let get this started.

Yes, do it!

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

07-15-2010

Quote:

Lol.

Lujan

07-15-2010

Shameless self-bump for the sake of an official Riot post!

teeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

I think that most of us is just curious if it will ever be possible :) not like we can (or will for that matter) force you, Riot, to move us, however it would be super nice to know (or at least have a glimpse of information on that issue, other that "Such service is currently unavailable") whether we should just give up on our US accounts, abandon them and reroll onto EU, or just play a bit longer on US, because in the nearest future the possibility to transfer to EU servers will become a fact.

I do hope that most of the ppl with such issue will agree with me. It's not about giving us possibility to transfer RIGHT NOW IN THIS VERY MOMENT, but delivering us some (any...) info - have you guys even considered it, or perhaps already talked it over at board meeting; if yes when it could be implemented, if not - why? how much would it cost? or would it be free?

I think that providing such info would help a lot, not only us, but also you - less "xfer QQ" topics/emails to go thru :)

Neowolfx

07-15-2010

LOL i like the videoo!!!! i wanna to work in this company!!!!!

Lujan

07-16-2010

With all due respect, but how hard can it be for a company like RIOT to move some data from server X to server Y...

neogenix

07-16-2010

I really need this too!

The 12oach

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lujan View Post
With all due respect, but how hard can it be for a company like RIOT to move some data from server X to server Y...

Thats what was bugging me aswell. As a server transfer of files or data whatever you wanna call it shouldn't be that hard. And I thought your profile only synced to another player when getting to the champ select screen. So what would be the problem?

I am a Dutch player aswell who started playing by a link I found somewhere not knowing it was the US servers I was signing up for, and not the EU.

12345612 ... 32