This is getting ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeorgeC

12-27-2011

Why are legitimate players being penalized for what other people are doing? Why must I dodge a match that's clearly going to be a ridiculous loss, and be penalized for not wanting an even harsher penalty? Take a look at this chat:

*******http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5567/lobbychat.jpg********

Am I supposed to sit in this game, not leave, and have the loss on my record? Just because some idiots decided to be idiots? This is RANKED; it needs to be taken more seriously, it needs actual punishments that aren't dragged through the useless Tribunal, so that it just might result in a slap in the wrist for these idiots. They don't need to play Ranked, let us have these people banned from it so they can go and troll normal matches.

Is it even worth mentioning that half of the games I play are won because somebody left or went AFK? With such a broken system, how does rank actually mean anything? Sure, people who organize teams or manage high a rank solo will let it get to their head and say there's nothing wrong, but there clearly is.

Something needs to get done. This has been going on for way too long.

CrippledUnicorn9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

First, the invisible hand takes care of it. People who can't play well, will drop rank fast... then you won't have to deal with them.

Second, yeah, that's not the best team in the world... but you could still win. I doubt the guy tower dove at 1 minute to piss you off. Just cause someone says they will feed, doesn't mean that they really will.

Xquirtle

12-27-2011

I lose all the time because of stuff like this. I'm no pro, but I don't think I'm a bad player. By that I mean, I rarely feed at all, usually I tie or win my lane if its solo, and when I jungle I do a decent job with wards and overall map control. Most of my "bad" games where I go 1/4 or whatever aren't because of my lane, most of my deaths come from bad team fights or other fed champions. That being said, I am currently at a 30% win rate with over 50 games played. I really just don't understand this. Last game, I got dodged and switched teams on to the losing troll team. Eight game streak now, and an elo below 900. It just makes me want to quit. I don't even really care what my elo is, i just want to be able to win some games.

My real question is why do I lose 70% of my games. I know KDR doesn't mean much, but mine is slightly over 1:1. This essentially says that I do not feed many games away. So why do i lose 20% more games than expected? You would think out of pure randomness my team would carry me to closer to 50% wins regardless of whether or not I carry super hard. Seeing as I am typically not making or breaking the games, I feel as though 70% loss rate is absurd.