Update on Viktor's Release

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cariso

12-27-2011

1000 More Upvotes -GL HF

BUMP

Surpressor

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Good afternoon,

Many of you have been wondering about the release time-frame for Viktor, the Machine Herald. We were previously targeting his release for this afternoon, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we're pushing his release back until later this week. We do not currently have a new date for when he will be enabled, but we do not anticipate any downtime associated with his release.

Our apologies for the delay, but like with most new and exciting things, he'll be worth the wait. This is particularly true with Viktor, because he comes with a laser!

See you in the Fields of Justice!

(edit: Let's play a game -- it's called, if this thread goes over 2000 upvotes in the next 48 hours I will release a video of me dancing when we're enabling Viktor)

(edit: Uhhh. You weren't supposed to be able to do that so quickly. If the thread goes over 5000 upvotes, I will get other Rioters to dance with me)
How about this once we go over 6k upvotes u will release the spotlight!

combator

12-27-2011

its 4000 already

Winethrash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Wow only 1000 left... this has moved soooo quickly.

Diagnosis

12-27-2011

bump.

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Upvote for dancing!

Surpressor

12-27-2011

bump

Burntlettuce

12-27-2011

about 900...gogogo

Maeven

12-27-2011

So what's after 5000?

Dancing while drunk at 9001?

Boss Champ

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Good afternoon,

Many of you have been wondering about the release time-frame for Viktor, the Machine Herald. We were previously targeting his release for this afternoon, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we're pushing his release back until later this week. We do not currently have a new date for when he will be enabled, but we do not anticipate any downtime associated with his release.

Our apologies for the delay, but like with most new and exciting things, he'll be worth the wait. This is particularly true with Viktor, because he comes with a laser!

See you in the Fields of Justice!

(edit: Let's play a game -- it's called, if this thread goes over 2000 upvotes in the next 48 hours I will release a video of me dancing when we're enabling Viktor)

(edit: Uhhh. You weren't supposed to be able to do that so quickly. If the thread goes over 5000 upvotes, I will get other Rioters to dance with me)
instead of getting them to do stupid **** why dont u ask them for something productive you know new maps and other stuff but dance???? really? waste of time and upvotes much?