Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on Viktor's Release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmNomOreo

12-28-2011

Quote:
DoctorMcPain:
lol ahri is high skillcap?

And here I thought there weren't people this stupid in this game.

nanoooooooooo

12-28-2011

10k upvotes :P

DoctorMcPain

12-28-2011

Quote:
OmNomOreo:
And here I thought there weren't people this stupid in this game.

You're cute. Can you please tell me why she's high skillcap instead of talking trash?

It's because you have to hit a skillshot?

Of course no answer because you don't even know what you're talking about. Thanks for the silent downvote though, very mature.

Maelthorn

12-28-2011

Quote:
DoctorMcPain:
You're cute. Can you please tell me why she's high skillcap instead of talking trash?

Of course no answer because you don't even know what you're talking about. Thanks for the silent downvote though, very mature.

Don't worry, I evened it out.

ArashiKai

12-28-2011

bump for dancing rioterz!!!!!

OmNomOreo

12-28-2011

Quote:
DoctorMcPain:

Ahri requires positioning, well placed skillshots and the ability to make tough decisions quick on your feet in order to maximize damage. Anyone can faceroll their keyboard but only good Ahri's will be able to effect a teamfight. Use your brain and maybe then I wouldn't be making rude, but true, comments.

Way to assume I'm not going to answer and act all high and mighty. I'm on my phone in a car, however I'm not the one driving. Oh and by the way, I didn't start the trashtalking, you did by making a snide comment about me saying Ahri is a high skillcap champ.

DoctorMcPain

12-28-2011

Quote:
Maelthorn:
Don't worry, I evened it out.

Thanks bro!

Well I guess I'll just go to sleep and hope they'll release the skins tomorrow.

Quote:
Ahri requires positioning, well placed skillshots and the ability to make tough decisions quick on your feet in order to maximize damage. Anyone can faceroll their keyboard but only good Ahri's will be able to effect a teamfifht. Use your brain and maybe then I wouldn't be making rude, but true, comments.

What tough decisions and what positioning? She's got extremely long range which makes her a safe pick in lane, and has more mobility than Kassadin in teamfights. You can mess up super hard and still output some of the heaviest DPS a caster can have in this game. I've seen new Ahri players miss all their skillshots - hitting only with W and ult - and still hit for more damage than a Fizz's full combo.

Do you really believe you're not abusing a broken champion at the moment? Because you might be disappointed when the next balance changes hit the servers. And stop talking like you're hot stuff, you're just hiding behind a monitor.

Valenten

12-28-2011

so they still havent given us a eta other than Soon™

MDCTY

12-28-2011

Ahri is not high skill cap by any means. I used her for the first time and went 15-3-20 in an arranged 5's setting. Anyway, definitely interested in Viktor/Rioters bustin' moves.

OmNomOreo

12-28-2011

Quote:
DoctorMcPain:
Thanks bro!

Well I guess I'll just go to sleep and hope they'll release the skins tomorrow.

What tough decisions and what positioning? She's got extremely long range which makes her a safe pick in lane, and has more mobility than Kassadin in teamfights. You can mess up super hard and still output some of the heaviest DPS a caster can have in this game. I've seen new Ahri players miss all their skillshots -: hitting only with W and ult - and still hit for more damage than a Fizz's full combo.

Do you really believe you're not abusing a broken champion at the moment? Because you might be disappointed when the next balance changes hit the servers. And stop talking like you're hot stuff, you're just hiding behind a monitor.

Two words;

Face palm

Edit: For those reading this comment, please look at the full conversation. I replied with this comment because nothing he says in that paragraph contradicts nor is related to what I said.

Ahri is not more mobile than kassidan because she only has three charges on her ultimate. She requires good positioning to hit as many targets as possible and maximize her damage output. She has to stay back in a relatively safe location but still make sure her foxfire hits all three charges right away and her ultimate it's all targets possible as well. I don't understand why you're saying she can mess up and have the highest dps. Yes, she has AOE skills, however if caught she's not going to survive for very long nor will she be able to maximize her damage. Not to mention she has low ratios on all of her skills. If she was broken she would have been nerfed last week and their would be QQ threads everywhere. By the way, in case you didn't see this edit on the post you replied to, I didn't start the trashtalking, you did when you made a snide comment about me calling Ahri high skill capped, which she is. Next time you reply to me, make sure you think out your post and say things that are true and have something to do with my reply.

Edit: You're level five and you're trying to argue with me on a champion? What is this I don't even....