3 VS 3 Draft mode (Not ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shredder XIII

12-27-2011

i think this map would benefit from a draft mode not ranked like the other maps of LoL, people that ***** about tryn could ban him.

bump if you agree

Umberr

12-27-2011

This is pretty much what the majority of TT players want, but it doesn't seem that Riot cares or even listens to this forum.

I mean, just look at the Dev Tracker... have they ever even posted in the TT section of the forums?

I really like the idea of 3v3 in LoL, but I'm not going to bother with it anymore because I'm forced to play from a small handful of champs. So I'm off to 5v5, and when it comes to 5v5 I'm personally going to be heading to Dota 2. (since I am lucky enough to have gotten a key)

If they ever add a 3v3 draft mode I'll start playing LoL again, but for now I'll wait and see.

KayChasm

12-27-2011

well i think riot are worried about splitting the players too much....idk how many people play TT but they might think matchmaking would take alot longer.....i wish that it was draft mode by default and there was no normal but thats just my opinion.

Sw™g

Recruiter

12-27-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1650080

^ thumbs up and bump there please.

Savagê

12-29-2011

Yeah Draft 3v3 to ban that ****er tryndamere.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2011

Not gonna happen, basically only way to effectively implement this would be to remove blind pick 3v3. Meaning u cant play TT until u have 16 champs available aka lvl 20+. I want new players to be able to learn the game on TT, we need more TT players.

MushroomDream

12-29-2011

Bump

Dawx

12-29-2011

bumb