Earth Citizen in Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

if i was any good at writing i'd try my hand but sadly i'm not that great at being creative. if i was bored enough or actually had a clue of what to write i'd try my hand even though it'd come out to be pretty disastrous. great job none the less. i agree though going straight into the fact that you were already seeing caitlyn is pretty disappointing. its a good read none the less

Anrel

12-30-2011

Ah I stand corrected, I'm not that familar with American weaponry, but I just love the look of the 1911, what I here are small scraps on information here and there. Thanks for that! But I guess it's part of the story, me getting it wrong because it's what I would have said xD

NikonD70

12-31-2011

I am curious, but would like the champion boxers such as Mohammed Ali/Mike Tyson or Martial Arts Expert Bruce Lee "survive" if they went to Runeterra and participated in the league tournament? Will any Earth Realm Champs be good enough to compete against them?

I know it may be stupid idea / question, loolz

belthazor3457

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3g3ndOfWaR View Post
I am curious, but would like the champion boxers such as Mohammed Ali/Mike Tyson or Martial Arts Expert Bruce Lee "survive" if they went to Runeterra and participated in the league tournament? Will any Earth Realm Champs be good enough to compete against them?

I know it may be stupid idea / question, loolz
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=626224&highlight=ahnuld

Earth Champion.